Witchville 38, sudden danger

[Post New]by Toike67 on Mar 4, 16 6:11 AM
Can anyone help me how to get through this lvl?
I tried about everything: using dynamite, combine 2 dynamite
I know it works with the vertical "cleaner" but I can't get enough of those at the right spots....

Any other way?

Re:Witchville 38, sudden danger

[Post New]by Toike67 on Mar 4, 16 8:04 AM
I finaly managed to get the lvl one time ...now save for dynamite and keep trying.....
(I find this a hard level )

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 5, 16 1:37 AM
Yeah the release the pets levels are difficult. Level 38 is actually easier than some of the later ones of the same ilk. I found my best bet was to try and combine a dynamite with either a vertical or horizontal bonus because that turns all like-coloured icons into the same and you get a much better chance of hitting the chains and releasing the pets in one go. Combining 2 dynamite just empties the board it doesn't break any chains.

[Post New]by Toike67 on Mar 5, 16 5:12 AM
anubischick wrote:Yeah the release the pets levels are difficult. Level 38 is actually easier than some of the later ones of the same ilk. I found my best bet was to try and combine a dynamite with either a vertical or horizontal bonus because that turns all like-coloured icons into the same and you get a much better chance of hitting the chains and releasing the pets in one go. Combining 2 dynamite just empties the board it doesn't break any chains.

Thank you for that tip
I defo gonna try that as soon as I have saved enough for some dynamite

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 6, 16 1:15 AM
Or create dynamite via a match 5 and then manoeuvre one of the row/column bonus next to it, rather than using your gold which is always in short supply. I think you've got quite a number of moves on that level if memory serves.

[Post New]by JakeyBakey1 on Mar 9, 16 4:00 PM
I found my best bet was to try and combine a dynamite with either a vertical or horizontal bonus because that turns all like-coloured icons into the same and you get a much better chance of hitting the chains and releasing the pets in one go.

That worked! Thanks!

[Post New]by Toike67 on Mar 11, 16 2:48 AM
Thanks to all the tips, I finally managed to finish all 3 stages of this lvl!!!
I use the tips on other lvls as well....it workssss

[Post New]by Empkai on May 24, 16 1:33 PM
I would like to thank you all so much for your tips. As soon as I was able to line everything up with dynamite, the chains popped like balloons.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 24, 16 9:48 PM
Isn't it marvelous when the universe aligns. Some levels are very challenging. But thanks to the forum we have backup advice. Mate your bonuses (either bought or self made) and it's amazing when the board goes berserk.

Cheers

Go to: