doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

This game is Garbage!

[Post New]by doccat5 on Mar 5, 16 12:46 PM
Can't get past the safe dial, because the numbers are so small and trying to turn to the correct numbers is so touchy, I couldn't proceed. I wish the developers would try to keep in mind, not all of us have 20/20 vision. Tiny is a deal breaker!!

mcmar12
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:This game is Garbage!

[Post New]by mcmar12 on Mar 5, 16 2:01 PM
I am having the same problem...the dial is so touchy, it goes past the numbers...Am I correct that it goes Right, Left, Right, Left??
Please help me get past the safe!!!

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 5, 16 2:15 PM
This was a bit difficult to see even with very good vision. It would have been nice if the developers zoomed in on the dial so you could really see it. I was able to get past it after a few tries.
Once you get to the nine, click the center button of the safe dial. You will see that the first tumbler on the safe lock moves. Then do the same with the other numbers and click on the door to open. It didn't seem to matter which direction you turned the dial, as long as you clicked on the correct numbers.
Hope this helps.

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by neakybird on Mar 5, 16 10:53 PM
I used rt, lt, rt on the dial and it worked for me. I found that you have to turn the dial as close to the number as you can and then lt click on the dial to "set" it, then you can enter your next number.
Hope this helps you guys.
neakybird

Go to: