Having Problems

Having Problems

[Post New]by Sassy_Samantha16 on Dec 16, 09 6:10 AM
Hello There

I thought i would write you a quick message to see how you are and to say that i downloaded this game earlier on today.

When i was playing the game i noticed that there was a slight hitch with one of the mini games.

* Mini Game : Correct Order

* Arrange the four pictures in the blanks and click “submit.” The computer will say how many of the pictures are in the correct position.

I am afraid to say that on my screen i am unable to click on any of the pictures and the submit button does not appear either.

Re:Having Problems

[Post New]by SabineEden on Dec 16, 09 6:27 AM
I don't know if this will help, but you actually have to click on each picture and hold down the mouse button while dragging it to one of the squares. Only after you have placed all four pictures will the "Submit" button appear on the monitor.

[Post New]by Sassy_Samantha16 on Dec 16, 09 6:35 AM
Hello There

I thought i would write you a quick message to see how you are and to say thank you for advice.

I am afraid to say that it still does not work.

[Post New]by Shiba_Inu_luvr on Dec 16, 09 8:57 AM
I have the same problem. I think it's a glitch. Guess we just have to wait until they fix it.

Ella58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Ella58 on Dec 16, 09 10:39 AM
I am having the same problem. Like this game, but can't get pass this point. Will just wait for a fix.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Dec 16, 09 11:19 AM
ME TOO

I really wanted to buy it. .....MAYBE "IF" BFG can fix it!

Will see what comes next>>>>>GAME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
hope it works

PEN

[Post New]by feacher on Dec 16, 09 4:50 PM
I am having problems with organize the pictures also. I tried clicking, holding and dragging and that does not work.

SkittieS
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by SkittieS on Dec 16, 09 4:57 PM
they should probably fix it right away...because the game error is getting on my nerves!

whebeck
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by whebeck on Dec 17, 09 11:11 AM
Having the same problem as everyone else. 2 days, 2 games, 2 problems. Getting upsetting.

[Post New]by Kirach on Dec 17, 09 12:29 PM
Having exactly the same problem! Was hoping to buy but will hope for a fix.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Dec 18, 09 12:54 PM
I was just about to post the same thing. I couldn't get the pictures in Mini-game: Correct Order to move. I tried clicking and dragging but neither worked. The hint puts one picture in the right position but I still can't move the others.

[Post New]by kiralightly on Dec 18, 09 2:00 PM
My problem is in taking the pictures at the fun park. keep getting 'miss'. I don't think it should take days to do this. anyone have this problem? I already bought it. Thank you

Moesha88
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Moesha88 on Dec 19, 09 6:29 AM
So glad I'm not the only one having problems with putting the 4 events in the right order! I'd been considering buying the game, but probably won't do so now. Too bad there's not a "skip" option like so many others offer for the mini-game.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Dec 19, 09 9:17 AM
I am glad it is not just me then, I thought I was acting really dim and doing something wrong.
Really good game, but would only consider buying it if I knew for sure there where no hitches.
Moesha I was hoping for a skip button too, I even restarted the level twice in-case it had not loaded properly.
Oh Well!

tubergal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by tubergal on Dec 19, 09 10:52 AM
Bought the game, but am having the same type of problem with rearranging the tiles in the Exercise Routine. Have tried clicking and dragging, double clicking, you name it, I've tried it. What is it with glitches in BFGs lately....have had quite a few lately. IS IT EVER GOING TO BE FIXED!!!!!

[Post New]by a27j27 on Dec 19, 09 3:56 PM
I also cannot take the pictures at the amusement park, I've tries several times and am really frustrated! I'm going to just wait until it's fixed. Makes me mad that I bought the game! Anyone have any ideas? I can't imagine I'm doing anything wrong though, by now I've tried everything!

[Post New]by aquamom51 on Dec 19, 09 7:25 PM
I am also having trouble taking pictures at the amusement park. I have been trying for 3 days. I am very frustrated and regret buying this game!

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by TimeKilla on Dec 19, 09 11:32 PM
aquamom51 wrote:I am also having trouble taking pictures at the amusement park. I have been trying for 3 days. I am very frustrated and regret buying this game!

Yep, It's a problem. I've tried on and off for days. Have probably sent a full hour trying to take the picture at the amusement park. That is unacceptable and completely ridiculous. I can't believe the game was released with an error this big! Since I can't play the last two chapters, I bought half a game.

[Post New]by happy554 on Dec 20, 09 11:24 AM
Got past four tiles, got past pictures in the park, but now I can't swap the tiles on the stage pass in Chapter 2...

jhlipton
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jhlipton on Dec 20, 09 2:16 PM
Straight to trash. I was enjoying it, but there's no way to skip the bad mini-games.

Boo.

Go to: