neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

map doesn't work

[Post New]by neakybird on Mar 5, 16 11:04 PM
I was able to use the map to begin with but then it stopped working. Now all I am able to get are the achievements. I think I may have clicked on a message that said morphing because I wasn't sure what it meant. It didn't seem to do anything at all but it was after doing so that the map wouldn't show up.
Thanks
neakybird

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:map doesn't work

[Post New]by _DD_ on Mar 6, 16 1:00 AM
I noticed a problem there, too. The map is extremely sensible, and prone to go where no-one wanted. At first it kept leading me to the Achievements as well -- although there is a separate button for them to the right, next to the Guide. I kept checking that this icon on the left said "MAP" and not Achievements?!!
Then I finally reached the map and noticed, that it has a button line saying
"Achievements" -- "Exit" -- "Morphing". As idea, it probably is set up this way to reach everything from one point. But...

First problem is: your crs often is right above the Achievements button, when entering the map, cos all these related buttons are on the left side. And I have no idea whether I really clicked, but checked several times, and IMO it's more or less a matter of luck, where you're landing. That is probably the reason it keeps sending you there, to the Achievements. When clicking on the Map, move your crs upwards instantly! this might help -- I reached the map this way several times now.

2nd thing is: If you click on "Morphing", it leads you there (NO description there at all, btw!), and the Exit button there doesn't bring you back to the map, but to the game. IOW, the prog doesn't 'follow' where you came from, so then it's back to the Map icon and therefore, the first problem.

so I believe it is more a matter of "well-meant" (and as the saying goes, the contrary of good is not "bad", but "well-meant") than of not-working. Good luck!

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 6, 16 11:01 AM
So far the map has worked for me, the only problem I'm having is the colours on the map, at times it's not to clear, not for me any way

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 6, 16 1:24 PM
I had one instance where I went into the achievements rather than the map but worked fine since. The outline colours on the map are very faint but I've got used to that now too and I'm able to just go where I need to.

raceladm
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by raceladm on Mar 7, 16 6:53 AM
I click and doesn't let go so I can see the map. Unfortunately the map isn't clear as in other games but I got use to it

Go to: