Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Ghumberto on Aug 30, 17 2:27 AM
YO ESTOY CON FROSTY SPLASH Y ESTA EN INGLES ¿ALGUIEN SABE COMO PONERLO EN ESPAÑOL O SABE COMO PONERME EN CONTACTO CON ELLOS?

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Alineni on Aug 30, 17 3:29 PM
I need to find someone who wants to be my friend in order to send postal cards with a gift.

[Post New]by Pergamond on Aug 30, 17 4:18 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forum but been playing a while... on level 43. I'd love to connect, my ID is i1675620. Am in dire need of plain stamps... would love to gift in return.

bfgBeruna
1,129 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 31, 17 1:01 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your patience while waiting for a response. I'm swimming over to provide some help right away.

Ghumberto: Since there isn't a Spanish speaking moderator, I'm writing my response in English, and I'll leave a Spanish translation below. Please forgive any grammatical errors. It sounds like you're playing Fishdom: Frosty Splash. The correct forum for discussing issues with the game is the Fishdom: Frosty Splash Forum. It doesn't appear that there's a Spanish-language option for this game, and I apologize for that.

Spanish Translated Response
Ghumberto: Ya que no hay un moderador de habla hispana, estoy escribiendo mi respuesta en inglés, y voy a dejar una traducción en Español abajo. Por favor, perdone los errores gramaticales. Suena como si estuvieras jugando Fishdom: Frosty Splash. El foro correcto para discutir temas con el juego es el Fishdom: Foro de Splash Frosty. No parece que haya una opción de idioma español para este juego, y me disculpo por eso.

Alineni: To find new friends, I would suggest posting to the designated friend request thread for your particular device. The links to those threads can be found in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle. The posters there will also be looking for friends, so it's the best place to start.

Pergamond: Please take a look at the thread below, which is designated for iOS players looking for in-game friends.

iOS Friend Codes

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by SusanFaucett on Sep 1, 17 2:36 AM

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 5:49:57 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by SusanFaucett on Sep 1, 17 2:38 AM

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 5:48:46 AM PST

[Post New]by Fluffhead66 on Sep 2, 17 2:17 AM
Hello there I have been playing for a while now but only just registered I am on level 18 and it has been hard work getting there!! I now need help from some friends to progress,my ID is i362853 I have gifts so if someone could put me on friends list I will do the same. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

jade22070
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jade22070 on Sep 2, 17 5:06 AM
Thanks to the support team to reinstall my old game.

I'm looking for new friends.
My level is 41 and my id is I2543776
Everybody is welkome !!

Jade

bfgBeruna
1,129 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 2, 17 1:02 PM
Hello Fluffhead66 and jade22070,

It sounds like you're both looking for friends. While you're welcome to post here, I'd also recommend checking out the thread below, which is designated for posting iOS Friend Codes.

iOS Friend Codes

If you post there, other iOS players will see your code. You'll also be able to peruse the codes of people who're also looking for friends in the game. The designated threads for Android and PC player Friend Codes can be found in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle thread.

Thank you for reaching out. Please PM one of the active Moderators or me if further questions arise. We'll do everything we can to help.

bfgBeruna

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jerryharris on Sep 3, 17 11:56 PM

Edited on 09/04/2017 at 5:54:14 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Fitnesstipshub on Sep 4, 17 4:18 AM

Edited on 09/04/2017 at 5:48:00 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by JamieCrowe on Sep 5, 17 9:43 PM

Edited on 09/06/2017 at 7:32:25 AM PST

[Post New]by andy25101 on Sep 5, 17 10:44 PM

Edited on 09/06/2017 at 7:33:01 AM PST

[Post New]by nanamama4 on Sep 6, 17 6:50 PM
Hi everyone,
I have been playing Midnight Castle for quite a while. I am on level 78 and waiting for the next update. My I'D is a155903. Please free to send me a friend request. I am playing on a Kindle Fire. I am lost on what I am supposed to do with the Destiny key's. At last count, I have 773. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Nanamama 4

[Post New]by JMHammock on Sep 6, 17 8:16 PM
I love to play Midnight Castle. I'm on level 56 and I mostly play it late at night because I can't go to sleep. I need friends, please. My friend ID is i2297472 purplelady 1956. I don't have many problems with this game at all.

bfgBeruna
1,129 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 7, 17 10:17 AM
Hello nanamama4 and JMHammock,

Welcome to the forums! You've come to the right place to meet players and receive gameplay advice. Since you're both looking for in-game friends, I'd recommend taking a look at the designated friend request threads. They're divided by platform and can be found in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle thread.

I've included links to the Android and iOS friend request threads below.

iOS Friend Codes
Friends for Android

Posting there will ensure other players who are looking for friends will see your Friend Codes. You'll also be able to see their codes.

I hope this information is helpful. Please don't hesitate to PM active Moderator or me if further questions or concerns arise. We're happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by nanamama4 on Sep 7, 17 1:02 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate the help. I love playing Midnight Castle.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by siarhackersquad on Sep 8, 17 12:57 AM

Edited on 09/08/2017 at 5:41:17 AM PST

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Sep 8, 17 9:10 AM
JMHammock wrote:I love to play Midnight Castle. I'm on level 56 and I mostly play it late at night because I can't go to sleep. I need friends, please. My friend ID is i2297472 purplelady 1956. I don't have many problems with this game at all.

One of the brilliant things about this game is that the people who play it are from all over the world so no matter what time you are playing, or coming onto the forum, there are bound to be some others around too - your 'late at night' is someone else's early morning or middle of the day!

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Sep 8, 17 9:20 AM
JOKER748 wrote:I am disappointed as well. After playing for about 3 years and spending plenty of 'real' cash, I find myself logging in every day to the same old thing. Is there ever going to be any new updates? I have been waiting for the dragon and the cat to get their messages across so I could move up and nothing is going on. I have been on level 78 for a very long time because you can't get ahead without updates in the game.

Is there ever going to be anything new to do? I guess it is a stupid question; I own many games that I have not even played because I just keep wasting my time with this one. I suppose at my age I should know better....I am 61 and this is my favorite thing to do besides seeing my family...which is almost as rare as an update on this game. I am about ready to delete the whole thing, quit the membership and save up to buy a house. That would probably be faster than this game.

Hi. I have been playing this game for almost 4 years now and have never spent a penny in real cash. Although waiting for the new update is frustrating at times, by doing the HOS over and over, you can build up your coins, diamonds and inventory items. If you have got to the point where you can't go further without an update, then you must have opened all the available lands so you don't need to stick to the same few HOSs but can go to the newer ones too. When you see the amount of detail, and work, that goes into each update, you can understand why it takes so long - and since it is free to play, I don't think we have too much to complain about

Go to: