Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Access Violations 2 Years Later!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 6, 16 2:43 AM
I'm annoyed. I just came to the tech support posts - which of course are locked - and I see that people as far back as 2 years ago were reporting the access violation errors.

I am getting them now, in March of 2016 and if its happening to this many people over this long a period of time, I'm going to go ahead & bet that the problem is not on my end.

I think that out of the past 7 games I've bought or downloaded here, numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and now 7 all have had tech issues. You might be thinking, well obviously there's a problem with your computer! But this happens on multiple systems & as you can see to lots of people.

The heck is going on???

Re:Access Violations 2 Years Later!

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Mar 13, 16 5:18 PM
Yep, I've got an up-to-date computer and I'm getting them on almost every level (though not every single time I play a given level). This constant having to Ctrl+Alt+Del to shut down and then continue isn't much fun. Such a pity too because it's a great game and I'd really like to actually enjoy it.

A bit of a side-note to BF, I'm really hating all these locked threads. Whoever made that programming decision to lock things after 6 months really messed up. So many of us replay games over the years or eventually buy older games when they go up as Daily Deals, but coming to a forum that's basically become a ghost town due to the locking just tells us we'll never get help again because no one's going to bother going to a locked up forum. It's really been a slap in the face to us as customers (one of too many slaps, I might add).

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Re:Access Violations 2 Years Later!

[Post New]by elizaew on Mar 25, 16 5:14 AM
I agree about the locked threads. I just bought this game as a daily deal and am dismayed to see the locks.

Go to: