Level 27

[Post New]by sawsam on Mar 7, 16 2:03 PM
I've gotten thru the crystals, the peasant, and all the visible marked blockages, but notice at the top says 16 items are left to rebuild road and I can't find them. Been clicking on all the possibilities, but no response. Help, please!

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by musicgirl2011 on Jul 21, 16 11:27 AM
you have to building the road, the solid gray path isn't good enough. It starts back by the camp. It is why they suggest in the hint at the beginning that you have to use stone carefully

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Level 27

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jul 22, 16 8:36 PM
You have a LONG road to build, and a lot of obstacles. So, I suggest: build farm first, then upgrade it immediately by chopping the stone by the camp. From there, beat your way into the cavern and start building everything in there, starting with the wood-market. You have to remember to use the market consistently for the first half of the level, otherwise you're going to fall way behind with resources.

The ones I upgraded fully were the farm, quarry, storehouse and camp. Goldmine you can leave at level one and use the gold deposit. No need for smithy.

The blue bonus pouch I used when picking up the bombs, because it's so slow and you're able to blow up two boulders a couple of times instead of one at a time. I paid off the peasant ASAP and chopped a crystal by the storehouse last, giving me a couple of seconds extra.

Hard mode with four workers/completed 8 minutes 12 seconds

Go to: