Friends of DeeJay46

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 7, 16 7:03 PM
Like others who have Windows 10, my game wouldn't download, so I can't play until it gets fixed. I'll let you know when that happens.

DeeJay46

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

Re:Friends of DeeJay46

[Post New]by datsalotta on Mar 7, 16 7:49 PM
Oh No!! So sorry DeeJay. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm on windows 10 too and (cross my fingers) I've had a smooth running game since loading the update. Let us know when you are up and running

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Mar 8, 16 12:08 AM
Hey DeeJay46, sorry to hear about you issues but I just posted this on one of the other threads (Game update problems I think) and thought this might be relevant. If not I'm so sorry and hope to see you back in the castle soon!!

Windows 10 here.

Couldn't download when I went in to do my quick gift in the morning prior to heading off to work but when I got home and tried again, on manual, absolutely NO problems.

By the way I reside in Qld, Australia, so maybe it had something to do with the time zone and the upgrading of the new content.

Chris

Oops! The thread was UPDATE WARNING

Edited on 03/08/2016 at 12:10:48 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 8, 16 11:25 AM
Hi lanky46musician,

I'm sorry to hear about this trouble, and do know that the Midnight Castle team is working hard to get to the bottom of the issues with this latest update.

datsalotta and iwik1 - Thank you both for letting us know that you're running Windows 10 and that you've been able to update and play.

If anyone else is running Windows 10 and is experiencing issues, we definitely recommend posting it in the Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only! thread, as well as trying some of the steps in my post there.

We also recommend contacting our Technical Support Team, you can do so HERE. If you're able to send one in, Dr. Felix Report would be much appreciated. Any information that's gathered will help with finding a solution.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 8, 16 11:47 AM
DJ46..........thanks for the heads up! That's at least 2 of my friends now..........

ETA:............now its FOUR of my friends that cant play.

Edited on 03/09/2016 at 9:00:24 AM PST

Puggypup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Puggypup on Mar 8, 16 9:46 PM
DJ46,
Also having a problem on Windows 10. The game downloaded fine but when I try to open it to play, it immediately shuts down.
So I can't gift you either or any of my other friends until the problem is resolved.
Dudette

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 9, 16 7:26 AM
Hi Puggypup,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the latest update. It is definitely recommended to try the steps in bfgWaimea's post above as well as post in the Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only! thread.

If you are still running into issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help aid in the investigation.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 16, 16 2:04 PM
I am back!!! It seems I had too much antivirus stuff on my computer and it was blocking my game. I didn't loose my ID# so I'll try to catch up on gifting for a while.

Happy Gaming,

DeeJay46

Edited on 03/16/2016 at 2:06:20 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 16, 16 4:15 PM
WOOHOO DJ! You were the last friend who couldn't play.........so everyone is back now.

Go to: