What are the small things that pop off the top of the screen sometimes? They make a ploink sound.

[Post New]by nefret22222 on Mar 7, 16 8:25 PM
I keep seeing these objects drop off the top somewhere and make a weird sound, but I don't know what they are. They don't seem to happen with any regularity that I can see. Very confused.

NiceOrc
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:What are the small things that pop off the top of the screen sometimes? They make a ploink so

[Post New]by NiceOrc on Apr 8, 16 12:10 AM
If you click a bird as they fly past, they will become a plucked pink carcass and fall down. I sometimes click them accidentally instead of clicking on what I meant to. Maybe this is what you're seeing?

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:What are the small things that pop off the top of the screen sometimes? They make a ploink so

[Post New]by lacard on Apr 16, 16 10:48 AM
Thanks. I wondered too. I'm so busy keeping up I couldn't figure out what I did. "Birds" show up in the score. Must be these birds.

nuttynuts
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by nuttynuts on May 8, 16 4:25 AM
When you collect resources that go beyond the upper limit, it makes a funny sound. I think that's what you are talking about. The limit is shown on the upper right hand corner. Each time you collect a resource beyond this limit it makes a sound that sounds like water drops.

Go to: