Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 8, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/08/2016 at 6:28:13 AM PST

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc here.

[Post New]by pita1234 on Mar 8, 16 4:21 AM
Jerky, slow cursor but probably my Windows XP - I will get through the demo because I enjoy the slightly snarky humor in this series!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 8, 16 6:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 8, 16 8:47 PM
I am completely stuck where I am supposed to sharpen the knife at the knife throwers tent. I have hit ball thing with the hammer repeatedly but it will not give me the sharpener so I can sharpen the knife to move on.
I am completely at a stand still since there are no other actions for me to do until I get the knife sharpened.
Using Win7 64bit. Had no other problems with the game until, of course, right towards the end of the game.

ETA:
I have just found that I was supposed to use the stick handle for the hammer to remove the wedge prior to making it into a hammer. Well, when I received it, I immediately put the hammer together. So I hope 1.) others read this and don't make the same mistake that I did. 2.) the developers will be contacted to come up with a solution to correcting this so I don't have to completely replay the game.

ETA: Thank you Spenser524, your a . I had tried everything (star, knife and hammer) prior to seeing your post but figured hey, what can I lose. I tried them all once again and lo and behold the knife actually worked....Yipppee!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Edited on 03/09/2016 at 12:29:12 PM PST

[Post New]by spenser524 on Mar 9, 16 2:49 AM
i was stuck there too. try everything in inventory on the wedge. can't remember now what worked but it wasn't sensible to me. fun game but the lions are really difficult to see.

Royal Trouble:Honeymoon Havoc Comp shuts down

[Post New]by Suzy_Brown on Mar 9, 16 3:52 PM
My computer shuts completely down unpredictably during game play. I reinstalled game--did not help. I am not having this problem using other applications. I don't really know how to approach this.

I like this game and would get it if this problem can be solved.

OS is Windows 7 (64bit)

Edited on 03/09/2016 at 3:54:10 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 10, 16 9:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the technical issues being reported here. Thank you spenser524 for taking the time to post that great information. I'm glad to hear that it worked out the issue you were seeing Poof11.

Suzy_Brown, I'm very sorry to hear that your computer has been shutting down while playing. Our games definitely shouldn't impact computers like that, and I completely understand your concern. The steps in the following help article may be useful in resolving this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Please also feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools necessary to gather info on and report problems, and are always willing to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by beardog5432 on Mar 10, 16 4:21 PM
I purchased this game w/ game credit now it won't download. I've tried everything suggested. I just downloaded Myths of the World w/ no problem. I've worked on this for several days. I haven't re-installed Game Manager because I hate to lose everything in it. That is why I did "Myths". I use WIN 7 and never had a problem before this. Help!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 11, 16 10:12 AM
Hi beardog5432,

I'm sorry to hear that the game hasn't been downloading. I understand that you've tried some suggested troubleshooting steps, but in case you haven't seen it yet, I've included a help article below with some useful information. It contains steps that can be especially helpful when there are issues downloading games:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If this issue continues, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report for further troubleshooting. Any of our Reps will be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Fixed! Royal Trouble:Honeymoon Havoc Comp shuts down

[Post New]by Suzy_Brown on Mar 11, 16 5:29 PM
I had the problem of the computer shutting down while I was playing this game. Well, I am rather embarrassed to say that the game seemed to work fine after I cleaned about 3 lbs (exaggeration) of dust out of the cooling mechanism of the CPU. Where does this dust come from anyway?!

kiwis00
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kiwis00 on Mar 12, 16 1:06 PM
beardog5432 wrote:I purchased this game w/ game credit now it won't download. I've tried everything suggested. I just downloaded Myths of the World w/ no problem. I've worked on this for several days. I haven't re-installed Game Manager because I hate to lose everything in it. That is why I did "Myths". I use WIN 7 and never had a problem before this. Help!

I hope you were able to get this game fixed because one of the developers/technicians told me I had to change from Windows 10 to Windows 7 and my provider (CenturyLink) told me I have no access to change it. I gave a Dr Felix Report and a dxdiag and BFG still told me to go to Microsoft website to change it which I have tried five times and again and again I told my provider I can't play Big Fish Games website anymore after I told them I purchased over 100 games and only four can play after the update of Windows 10. BFG does not seem to understand the problem. So were you able to fix your issue?

sayulita
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sayulita on Mar 19, 16 8:09 AM
I can't get a full screen top to bottom? Side to side is ok.

[Post New]by Moraine22 on Apr 30, 16 7:51 PM
Unfortunately, my inventory has vanished.
After Loreen and Nathaniel are out of their dungeon cells and the other prisoner has his Jester hat the prisoner gives a malachite stone. The stone becomes the eye of the statue in Nathaniel's cell. A key is supposed to appear. Instead the key and the feather from Loreen's cell have vanished. The entire inventory space is blank. Hint selection cannot help.
Uninstalling and re-installing the game has not fixed the problem.
Please advise.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 3, 16 2:58 PM
Unlike Pita1234, I didn't make it through the demo due to the uncontrollable cursor. Sure wish there was an option for system cursor. Windows XP.

Edited on 06/03/2016 at 2:58:26 PM PST

Go to: