icema_
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

My solution to the 3/7/16 update...

[Post New]by icema_ on Mar 8, 16 11:20 AM
For the first time I read the forum before updating, After reading all the wonderful praises..NOT...I decided to wait....went to the store and got two cases of beer and two bottles of Grey Goose....Will watch TV and relax for a few days then check back in...And that my friends is how I'm going to handle it and then

Re:My solution to the 3/7/16 update...

[Post New]by sparkco on Mar 8, 16 11:23 AM
Sounds like a good plan lol

nocindy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

My solution to the 3/7/16 update...

[Post New]by nocindy on Mar 8, 16 1:00 PM
icema_ wrote:For the first time I read the forum before updating, After reading all the wonderful praises..NOT...I decided to wait....went to the store and got two cases of beer and two bottles of Grey Goose....Will watch TV and relax for a few days then check back in...And that my friends is how I'm going to handle it and then

Sounds like a plan to me, but unfortunately I didn't do what I promised myself I would when the next update came out; do what you did first. My game updated and once again, after the last one was finally restored about 2 weeks ago, I am back in limbo!

So I guess I'll head off to the liquor store and while I'm at it, pick up my sedatives too! They're a wonderful chaser and spend my waiting time in "LaLa Land!" LMAO!!!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 8, 16 1:20 PM
Gee icema....wish I had thought of that!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 8, 16 1:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience with the recent update and the issues that some of you are experiencing. The Midnight Castle team is working hard to solve this as quickly as possible.

If anyone is experiencing issues with the update, we definitely recommend posting it in the Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only! thread, as well as trying some of the steps in my post there.

It would also be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report if you are able. Any information that's gathered will help with finding a solution to all of this.

Thanks again,

bfgWaimea

Mistie88
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Mistie88 on Mar 9, 16 4:53 AM

bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience with the recent update and the issues that some of you are experiencing. The Midnight Castle team is working hard to solve this as quickly as possible.

If anyone is experiencing issues with the update, we definitely recommend posting it in the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/preList/265308/6424266.page">Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!</a> thread, as well as trying some of the steps in <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/preList/265308/6424266.page#6424266">my post</a> there.

It would also be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> if you are able. Any information that's gathered will help with finding a solution to all of this.

Thanks again,

bfgWaimea

As I sit here sipping my sedatives and drowning my sorrows for not knowing the proper procedures for updates as this was my first experience with one I do at least pat myself on the back for sending in my Dr. Felix report like a good girl to swim in the masses with the others to be answered in the eventuality that it is at some point seen and can return to my feeble lowly game and see what was updated and attempt to get to lvl 22 and out of the castle<ROFL>

Misty

ofitg7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ofitg7 on Mar 9, 16 3:28 PM
I also am the receiver of a crashed game. Been checking lots of forums for advice, but sounds like you have the right idea. Everything is good in moderation, think I will take a short relaxing drive (about 12.5 hours) to Denver, Co. to see the sights, eat good food, and maybe drown a few sorrows. Looks as if I may be gone for at least 10 days to 2 weeks. Hope this not so fun update is cured by then. In the mean time, best wishes to all the MC gamers.

[Post New]by TigerNDillo on Mar 9, 16 3:57 PM
Next time I'll do the same. I did send in a Dr. Felix report to add to the stockpile. Meanwhile I'll play Sir Match-a-lot and hope they get the fix soon. I've been stuck on level 69 waiting for the Gate keeper and was hoping that this update would unlock him. Tis not to be at the moment. Sigh....

[Post New]by peaerlnogami on Mar 9, 16 3:59 PM
I think this is exactly the right way to handle this issue - Folks are buying beer, wine, & going on vacation.... lol. Thanks for these great suggestions & since my birthday is this weekend I will be putting my computer away for a few days!!!

Hang in there everyone!

I sent a Dr. Felix report as well.....

Edited on 03/09/2016 at 4:00:37 PM PST

Go to: