bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Build It! Miami Beach Resort forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 17, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Build It! Miami Beach Resort forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Build It! Miami Beach Resort players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kmmother
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Build It! Miami Beach Resort forum

[Post New]by kmmother on Dec 17, 09 5:58 AM
There is a problem in this game. It will not load. It has an error when trying to load.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 17, 09 1:36 PM
kmmother: Click the green envelope over there and contact customer support. It's what they're for. Note: Expect to hear back very quickly with an automated email, and later from somebody to actually handle the problem.

[Post New]by msnewzealand on Dec 17, 09 6:11 PM
I can't get past the first level, after three tries. how sad!

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by emerance on Dec 18, 09 7:23 AM
Something's wrong with the game. I can't get past the first level. None of the options for lodgings are available - they're all grayed out. So I can't build enough to get the occupancy level to complete the game. I have plenty of money.

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 18, 09 8:04 AM
emerance: See my post above.

[Post New]by aintpit_aintshit on Dec 27, 09 1:36 AM
This game sucks.. Would be good if I could make it past the 1923 level..

I know what needs to be done but every time I get close to completing the level OUT OF TIME! I'm sick of it and I'm absolutely disappointed and pissed. Maybe whoever decided to develop and designed and anyone involved in the game should have taken more time to go over or found more beta testers something to make sure that players could enjoy the game and not deal with the bs this game offers within the first level...

[Post New]by Cyrielle31 on Jan 2, 10 12:19 PM
Hello

I can't pass the 1979 level, cause one of the goals is to upgrade a lodging, and the problem is that I've already updated all of mine...
How can I do? I can't just re-do all the game!
(sorry for my approximate english and thanks for answering...)

Go to: