crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

first game ?

[Post New]by crispypot on Mar 9, 16 2:36 AM
can anyone tell me the name of the first in this series please dont think i`ve ever played it but enjoying this one thanks

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:first game ?

[Post New]by Bartsister on Mar 9, 16 4:25 AM
Hi! The first game is just called Royal Trouble.

jade_en
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by jade_en on Mar 9, 16 3:05 PM
The first game "Royal Trouble" is definitely worth playing. Even though it was released a few years ago it does not seem dated by contemporary standards. Thrills, chills & spills with an engaging wit.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Mar 9, 16 10:45 PM
I also recommend it! The game was engaging. It also held some puzzling challenges. IMHO not quite as spoon fed as this one seems. That said, this one is quite charming. I shall probably buy it.

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by crispypot on Mar 10, 16 1:19 AM
thanks everyone i`ll go try find it

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 1, 16 9:38 PM
The original Royal Trouble was fun to play. There were times I had no idea what to do next. But there is a walkthrough by BFG. The hint in the first Royal Trouble game doesn't tell you exactly what to do. But gives you a chance to figure it out by reading what needs to be done.
In Royal Trouble Honeymoon Havoc when you hit the hint button it points to what you need to do.
R T 1 tells you how Nathaniel and Loreen meet.
Imo these games are fun. I just started RT2 so I'm not sure how the couple interact with each other. But in the first RT they really make me laugh. The games are adorable.

Go to: