bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Hawaii - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 9, 16 1:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Hawaii. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Hawaii posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 05/02/2016 at 3:09:02 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Hawaii - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 9, 16 1:31 PM
Existing Hawaii threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Hawaii - Level Help 82

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 23, 16 7:37 PM
Level 82 how do you clear the bottom half of the board? Pinks and pale blues locked arrows and neither of those colours are on the board. Just used up 5 lives trying to work this one out and there is a distinct shortage of lightning bolts to be found. I think the only way would be to get the very bottom left and right corners to explode but I can't get a match anywhere near them!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 5, 16 4:22 PM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble completing Level 82. This level is definitely a tricky one, as the borders make it difficult to use boosts. However, what I found worked was to try and maneuver gummies on the board to form Lightning Bolt boosts. I could then match these with the gummy colors of the horizontal line crushes on the sides of the bordered areas. Setting these off would help to clear the locked gummies tiles on the board. Once this was done I was able to finish clearing the stickers on the board in order to finish the tiles and level.

If there continues to be problems completing this level we encourage reaching out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that's connected to your game. Our Reps are always willing to help, and can offer further advice for the level.

I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:39 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out with the game and let us know what strategies have worked for them. I am also writing today so that we can help keep this thread accessible for players who would like to request suggestions for this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Hawaii and the levels within it.

Thank you all for your time and I hope everyone is enjoying the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is also more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 5:40:12 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 17, 17 7:47 AM
Is Hawaii 26 Master possible without boosts or extra moves? I get FOUR moves, and the target is 195,000 points. Even when I started with a first move bomb blast that gave me a second move lightning next to a bomb blast, it still wasn't even close....

Edit: finally got it. I know I made two line blasts. When I fired off the second (my last possible move) it started a cascade that didn't stop until it was over 300k. So this one is just luck and persistence.

Edited on 10/17/2017 at 9:09:29 AM PST

[Post New]by Ellakat on Oct 21, 17 10:29 AM
I'm struggling with level 35 - Architect. How do I solve it. I can't get all the papers to disappear and are running out of moves.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Mar 7, 18 6:08 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up!

Go to: