Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tizwoz_7915 on Sep 8, 17 11:10 PM
Hi , my friend I'd is a840625 and I'm looking for friends ?

bfgBeruna
1,081 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 9, 17 10:07 AM
Hello Tizwoz_7915,

I'm so glad you've joined us! Welcome to the forums. If you're looking for friends, I'd recommend posting and perusing the thread below.

Friends for Android

The thread is dedicated to Android players looking for in-game threads. Chances are that by posting there, others will send you friend invites. You'll be able to see the Friend Codes of people interested in friends and can do the same.

I look forward to your future contributions to the community here. If there's ever a need, don't hesitate to PM active Moderator or me with questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by shane_12 on Sep 11, 17 12:23 AM

Edited on 09/11/2017 at 6:00:02 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Paperio on Sep 12, 17 4:33 AM

Edited on 09/13/2017 at 2:59:17 PM PST

[Post New]by jackdowston on Sep 14, 17 2:12 AM

Edited on 09/14/2017 at 9:07:35 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by boooss on Sep 14, 17 1:17 PM

Edited on 09/14/2017 at 1:32:55 PM PST

[Post New]by FlyonKhull on Sep 15, 17 2:09 AM

Edited on 09/15/2017 at 6:06:45 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 15, 17 9:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank everyone for their patience regarding the spam posts in the forum and especially this thread. The Moderation Team continues to manually ban each spam poster and delete each spam post as we request an upgrade to our spam filters. For more information regarding these nuisance posts, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by HannahBrown on Sep 16, 17 2:43 AM

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 8:58:15 AM PST

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Sep 16, 17 5:55 AM
Hi everyone, I've been playing for a while now,(level78) on my kindle. Several updates ago I started to have some issues with the game slowing down and freezing and / or crashing and the game not keeping up with my score, e.g. this morning I played for almost 1 hour to get the plain stamps for today's challenge and the game froze and crashed out and when I logged on again it was as if I hadn't even played at all today. This happens every day, I know that this is a free game and shouldn't grumble but it's so frustrating playing for a while then freezing and going back to where you started. Is anyone else having these problems? It's only happening on this game and in the past I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but it still happens, have tried a force stop but can't do that when it just crashes out, can anyone offer any suggestions please .......marytee56 xx

suec96
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by suec96 on Sep 16, 17 10:35 AM
I hope this is the right place to post this question.
Every time I come on the Midnight Castle forum, I open up a discussion and it is from like 2013!
If I try to click on the higher numbers (which I believe are more currant) the pc sends me back to the window with ALL the discussions.
I have tried to go one at a time (very tedious) and have gotten like 20 pages and either got tired of it OR even at that the pc sent me to the list of all discussions again.

Am I crazy?? (well yes, but...)
No really, I do see 'recent' discussions, and even some of them are old.
What am I doing wrong???

Oh, and I have another question: why are our GAME names and our names on here different. Makes it so hard to know who your friends are.

help
SUECQ pc#643848

[Post New]by Health1809 on Sep 17, 17 10:28 PM

Edited on 09/18/2017 at 5:46:06 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by MarionGreene on Sep 19, 17 12:12 AM

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 6:40:46 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by danielkweather on Sep 19, 17 2:27 AM

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 6:40:04 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Health1909 on Sep 19, 17 4:44 AM

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 6:38:13 AM PST

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Castle Challenge

[Post New]by MariteB on Sep 19, 17 7:45 AM
When I tried to finish the Castle Challenge yesterday, i was given the message that the challenge was over. I had nearly completed the final challenge. Is there not a day or two to finish? I don't recall previous challenges closing so quickly.

Dream Catcher

[Post New]by linda080 on Sep 20, 17 9:40 AM
I completed the dreamcatcher before I read your post And how many others did the same. So does that mean that everybody that did do it can no longer go any further in the game.And you just tell us your heart goes out to us. how many people like me has spent a lot of money on this game. And you just say your heart goes out to us.REALY.

bfgIlinalta
2,906 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 20, 17 11:39 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. If you're reporting a technical issue, it would be best to continue that conversation in the following threads designated for that purpose and based on device seeing the issue:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Posting to the appropriate threads helps both the teams behind the game as well as moderators better understand the impacts of player reported issues, as well as aids both in responding more rapidly to them. Thanks for understanding.

Now, since there are a few issues being reported, I wanted to provide some suggested steps, as well as how to contact our Support Team for further assistance.

linda080, I'm sorry your game has been affected by that issue with Arabella disappearing. The teams behind the game are working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible for all of our affected players, and as soon as we hear more details, we'll be certain to update our announcement regarding this issue below:

An Announcement Regarding the in-game character Arabella- Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I hope that update comes soon so that you can continue enjoying your game, and want to thank you for your patience while the right teams resolve this issue.

MariteB, I'm sorry to hear that the Castle Challenge closed before you were able to complete the final task. These challenges last for 30 days, and that one started August 20, 2017 and ended September 19, 2017, 30 days later. I can see there's a suggestion here to allow players some additional time to complete lingering tasks after the official end of a Castle Challenge, and I'd be happy to provide that to the right teams for their purview and consideration for future changes to the game. Thank you for the feedback and suggestion!

bfgIlinalta
2,906 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 20, 17 11:40 AM
marytee56, I'm sorry to hear that the game is freezing and not saving your progress. Since you appear to have tried some of our suggested steps to resolve this, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code, the type of device seeing this issue, the model of that device, the operating system it is running, as well as the steps you've already attempted to resolve this issue. Our Reps will follow up to continue assisting as quickly as they can.

If a player is seeing trouble with the game or update after trying our suggestions, I also want to recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code if possible. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

suec96, while players are free to discuss the game here, we recommend starting a new discussion when discussing other topics than introducing yourself to others in this thread. That said, I can see there are a few questions here about the forums in general, as well as the different between a username in the forums and in Midnight Castle. It sounds like my colleague, bfgBellerophon, was able to assist with why some threads appear to have more posts that are actually there and I just wanted to follow up with that so that other players can know the answer as well.

If a player finds that clicking on the highest page number brings you back to the page listing discussions, you are experiencing a known issue with our forums where our forums are displaying the total amount of posts that have been a part of that thread for all time including posts which are no longer available. This issue can cause trouble when clicking on the latest page, so what I recommend when experiencing this is to click on the username that last posted in that thread, and then on their posts, which should allow you click "View Post" on the last post in the discussion you were looking for. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and I hope this was able to clarify that issue.

bfgIlinalta
2,906 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 20, 17 11:41 AM
As for why usernames on our website are different from in-game, when a Midnight Castle progress file is created, a unique identifier, called your Friend Code, is provided. This unique identifier helps with saving your progress to our servers so that you can continue playing from where you last left off. In much the same manner, the username available on our website is determined when players create a Big Fish Games account with us. These two usernames are mutually exclusive and do not need to match. Fun fact, Midnight Castle usernames are not unique, so there can be multiple folks with the same username in that game, but Big Fish Games account usernames are unique, so no one on the forums has the same username as anyone else.

I also, before I conclude, want to thank everyone for their patience regarding spam posts. We do our best to remove those as quickly as possible, and if you'd like more information about this recurring issue, please see our announcement regarding spam posts below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you for understanding and for your patience. I hope that was able to assist everyone who needed it, but if there are further questions, do not hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators, including me, via PM. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: