magz13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

newest update 3/10/16

[Post New]by magz13 on Mar 10, 16 10:05 PM
Does anyone know why the last update was installed? I cannot find that anything has changed. Thanks for the help.

Good luck and God bless.

BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

Re:newest update 3/10/16

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Mar 10, 16 10:10 PM
Not 100% sure but I think some other threads/posts mentioned it was a fix for the players using Windows 10.

My game keeps lagging and stuttering. Hope that gets fixed soon. So weird to have a stuck screen.

Boo

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Mar 10, 16 10:27 PM
NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - March 10, 2016

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/268825.page

- A fix for issues in the previous update, including problems that prevented Windows 10 users from playing the game.

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Mar 10, 16 10:57 PM
Hello there !!

I have W10 and I could not load the game after the 7th March update.

It seems that after this latest update (10/3/2016) the game runs as before without any problem.

Lia

Nimbus2525
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by Nimbus2525 on Mar 11, 16 1:51 AM
Don't know if it was this update or not but my game was lagging terribly after the last update and it is now running smoothly again (I'm on Win 8.1).

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Mar 11, 16 3:20 AM
since installing this update, I have lost all my friends, all 80 of them.

harrysbag
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by harrysbag on Mar 11, 16 3:23 AM
I,m on Windows 10 and was fine after 1st update but after this one can't even get into the game

Anneke_B
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Anneke_B on Mar 11, 16 3:41 AM
I am on Windows 10. I had problems with the first update, but this one went smoothly.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Mar 11, 16 4:07 AM
@ scottie 12
Don't worry, I had the same problem.... all friends gone. Just log out, restart your computer, start the game again and bingo!... all friends back. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by Unfriended on Mar 11, 16 5:41 AM
Scottie - and all who are grieving the loss of friends or feeling confused - Have you check your id# - I was a lucky Windows 10 recipient also, thereby requiring this last update. What I noticed right off the bat when I did my download/update install was that my id# had changed... so, did some of my 'friends' id's also change? If I gift a friend are they going to get my gift at their new number, or does it go to la-la land. This has happened to me before, that's when I started noticing that the gifts were coming less and less. i.e. go to ADD FRIEND, type in your friends name and check to see what id's are listed and/or how many times the name is listed. I too had a lot of friends and have lost them through some updates.
My biggest loss was at Level 59 when windows 10 popped up on my laptop (player name Esperanza id 267659, after the fix I was in The Castle - again and working up to level 14. And with great difficulty I might add, NO BROWN PET FOOD!!.,.. okay 1 bag once or twice a week, if I'm lucky. My pet is wilting!! What a bummer - putting it lightly.
The most disheartening part is finding friends. When you look up the list as I previously mentioned... which one do you choose? Some names are listed multiple times, and I don't believe numbers are issued consecutively.
This last fiasco I did request that I be given back my id at level 59... but alas no luck. Curses, foiled again. I guess I'm stuck with having to start all over again or quit. But I just love this game, especially when you start moving out of the Castle area. It's just more challenging. Plus you don't have to wait sooooo looooong for areas to rev-up again.
Wanna play? I'll be your friend
Esperanza id now 553165

Go to: