Cat Wash

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Cat Wash

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 18, 09 12:05 AM
Go where all the cool cats go to get clean, Cat Wash! Boogie down in this Time Management game through fun levels full of disco and dance music. When customers drop off their muddy pets, it's your job to clean 'em up using the incredible Feline Wash-o-Matic! Keep your feline clientele happy as you groom them to perfection. Play through entertaining cat-themed minigames and earn the cash needed to buy new equipment for the shop, even a far-out disco ball!

Edited on 12/22/2009 at 1:07:15 PM PST

Re:Cat Wash

[Post New]by ladycobra3 on Dec 18, 09 7:57 AM
I really wanted to like this game but I thought it was not enjoyable at all. I love TM games but this one was pretty bad. Won't be buying this one.

bryb2001
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bryb2001 on Dec 18, 09 8:11 AM
I tried this game. i was extremely bored after about 10 minutes. I don't think it is worth $6.99. Save your game club credits for something better. It won't be hard to find something better than this one.

[Post New]by Spotiesia7 on Dec 18, 09 10:18 AM
i hated this game, i hated the fact that the cats kept flying away 4 no reason

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Dec 18, 09 10:28 AM
In a word: LAME.

Nuff said.

syrionia
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by syrionia on Dec 18, 09 10:59 AM
Tried this game for all of 15 minutes, and I agree with the above posts.
Don't even waste your time with the demo.

[Post New]by Annabelle0926 on Dec 18, 09 11:46 AM
Well, it "seemed" like it would be good. I got through Day 1. On Day 2 some of the kitties needed to be dried but that didn't happen. I had like 10 kitties between the waiting station & the thing in the middle. Then the sign said closed & I was left with a bunch of wet kitties...some flying around in the air! Not gonna be buying this one.

[Post New]by jennifred71 on Dec 18, 09 12:19 PM
I agree with above. Played for about 10 minutes and then deleted. Much better time management games out there!

toast
Salmon
Salmon
2,618 Posts

[Post New]by toast on Dec 18, 09 12:49 PM
All I can say is, Big Fish....where in the world do you find garbage like this?!? I wouldn't even buy this one on a daily deal!

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Dec 18, 09 1:43 PM
Totally AWFUL.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 18, 09 1:47 PM
I was so happy this morning to see a new tm-game, but its just bad. And I had a bug in the second level, the game was frozen.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Dec 18, 09 6:23 PM

Well, I kind of liked it! I had to try it, though I'm not a TM fan, simply because it was cats, LOL. Once I got the hang of it, it was kind of fun. I did have to restart one level, because I got a cat on the disco floor and couldn't get it off. It just sort of hung up.

I liked the music, a flash from the past. And I got a kick out of the cats attacking the groomers, LOL. A touch of realism.

This is not a complex game, and I played on the easier mode, but it is silly, colorful, and amusing. IMHO. Not going to buy it, since I'm not that into TMs, but when it becomes a DD, I will buy it, or on Steals and Deals at uLose. One of those games that's good for a short span of play. It reminded me a little of Makeover Madness.

[Post New]by haileesmother on Dec 18, 09 6:37 PM
dont waste ur money folks, i would bring up the fact there is a major bug with the 2nd level but i wont waste BFG's developers time....not worth fixing....i had a cat sliding all over the place on its belly and i couldnt catch it so i had to restart then my 2nd try at 2nd level a cat attacked the help and i couldnt pry it off of her....i give this one

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on Dec 18, 09 6:42 PM
This is by far the worst Tm game I have ever played.. There is so much wrong with this game It's not even worth my time to explain. Some games just bore you, this game kinda made me want to pull my hair out.

.. booooooo

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on Dec 18, 09 6:45 PM
haileesmother wrote:dont waste ur money folks, i would bring up the fact there is a major bug with the 2nd level but i wont waste BFG's developers time....not worth fixing....i had a cat sliding all over the place on its belly and i couldnt catch it so i had to restart then my 2nd try at 2nd level a cat attacked the help and i couldnt pry it off of her....i give this one

I did not get as far as you did.. I quit after about 10 minutes.. But for me the cats would jump to the ceiling.. and get stuck there.. And the hot spots are just awful.. you have to click and click just to get the cats into the wash.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr There was no effort put into the making of this game at all.

I would rather go off and play the hardy boys.. and that is a pretty bad game.

Edited on 12/18/2009 at 6:46:34 PM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Dec 19, 09 6:59 AM
The first time I demoed this game, some time ago at the developers site- I was exactly like most of you guys here- hated it. It made no sense and the mumbly guy annoyed me.

I gave it another try today- and this game is growing on me. I understand it better than I did the first time for starters. Sticking the cats in the middle (disco) when you have a build up helped me considerably to manage this game. I also changed the option to click on the cat to send it to the conveyor rather than drag which sped things up for me too.

It kept me entertained for the 30 minutes and I will play the other half of the demo before I decide but I definitley are thinking about purchasing this one.

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Dec 19, 09 8:05 AM
Oh wow....I still can't stop laughing at this game concept. I have 4 cats and while one of them does like to play with water, even he doesn't like baths! This is a crazy game idea! I tried it just for the silliness factor, but I'm not a big TM fan and the game drove me nuts with boredom in just a few minutes so I deleted it. But I still have the giggles - it is a funny idea!

[Post New]by ziggystar12 on Dec 19, 09 10:26 AM
This game was designed to be funny and different. Seems like some of you didn't go through the tutorial about the fact that the employee has to man the stations in order for them to work. Like the dry station. In order to dry the cats you have to move the employee to that station. It's a complex management of crazy cats and employees.

Not sure what the bug is on level 2 unless you didn't put an employee on the dry station.

[Post New]by ziggystar12 on Dec 19, 09 10:53 AM
Also check out the walkthrough and review over at gamezebo. They gave it a good review.

[URL Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 12/22/2009 at 1:07:54 PM PST

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Dec 19, 09 1:43 PM
I'm no TM person, but thought it would be fun to play a bit. It sure would be nice if they SAID the employee had to change stations!!

Go to: