Penula
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Sir Match-a-Lot (Spin the Crazy Wheel)

[Post New]by Penula on Mar 11, 16 8:31 AM
How do you spin the crazy wheel? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Penula
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Sir Match-a-Lot (Spin the Crazy Wheel)

[Post New]by Penula on Mar 12, 16 8:06 AM
I'll look more closely thanks.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 14, 16 2:49 PM
Also, you need to click on his teeth. Took me a while to figure this out too.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 15, 16 6:15 AM
Actually you can click anywhere once it comes up, I've never had it fail to spin because I didn't click the teeth.

Or did you mean to collect your bonus? You have to click on the bonus for that, which is superimposed on the teeth, I'll grant you.

Edited on 03/15/2016 at 6:21:54 AM PST

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Mar 24, 16 5:18 AM
I've been finding the crazy wheel freezing a lot lately. I have to call up the task manager on my computer and close it. very frustrating.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Mar 25, 16 1:25 AM
nanciq wrote:I've been finding the crazy wheel freezing a lot lately. I have to call up the task manager on my computer and close it. very frustrating.

Yes. Every time the wheel comes up, it freezes now. I'm in the second level. At first it was occasionally, but by this afternoon, it was every time, so I had to quit. Just tried it again and it's still happening. Have to go through Task Manager to quit.

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Mar 27, 16 2:37 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Also, you need to click on his teeth. Took me a while to figure this out too.

i still have no idea where the wheel is??? i see no wheel?? does it look like a wheel?? whos teeth? im on like level 62, still have never seen a wheel? can you post a screen shot maybe?? i feel like complete moron... lol

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 28, 16 1:28 PM
jenaBoo, when you lose a turn, the Crazy Wheel pops up. It has a crazy face at the bottom and at the top it says if you want more moves, click to spend 120 gold. Also, I click on the teeth and the whole face pops up and you click again to spin the wheel. You can either win an extra life, 5 additional turns or gold.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Mar 31, 16 9:38 AM
I played for a couple of days before I twigged to the Crazy Wheel. Now I love it. I never spend the 120 GOLD, if I lose in the spin I just use the GOLD I saved to buy a bonus that would help me win the level next time.

The CW is pretty much win-win (at least 75% of time - either 5 extra moves, 1 heart or 45 GOLD).

Cheers

[Post New]by beamish221 on Apr 3, 16 7:32 PM
OK. I still cannot find the wheel or any mention of it.
Can someone give me step by step information for the not very bright to help me out? I've read the forum over and over to no avail.

thanks

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 3, 16 7:59 PM
Hi Beamish! You have been fortunate not to have lost a life and needed the crazy wheel. Only then will you see it pop up. Don't go looking for it...It will find YOU

[Post New]by beamish221 on Apr 3, 16 8:16 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Hi Beamish! You have been fortunate not to have lost a life and needed the crazy wheel. Only then will you see it pop up. Don't go looking for it...It will find YOU

Nice thought but i have even lost on purpose just to find this elusive perk. All I can figure is that it must be too low on my screen to see. But thanks.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 3, 16 9:57 PM
beamish, what device are you playing on? We should be able to fix this somehow. What a bummer. Aside from the 5 extra turns, you can win 45 GOLD or a heart or an apothecary jar (I forget what you call that) or squat.

Cheers

[Post New]by beamish221 on Apr 4, 16 9:13 AM
thanks mpendo.
I finally found it. I can barely see those teeth and that was the problem.

I can't thank all of you enough for your gracious help.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 4, 16 11:04 AM
De rien. Anytime.

Cheers

Brillo17
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Brillo17 on Apr 29, 16 3:34 AM
Despite reading all the forum info, I still cannot find the crazy wheel, would love it if someone could help me. I have spent a small fortune getting extra lives. Thanks in advance

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Apr 29, 16 7:54 AM
Brillo: I think posters calling it the Crazy Wheel is what is confusing you. When you're out of moves, a big box pops up saying "Out of Moves". The top half of the box, you're given the option to buy extra moves. The bottom of the box shows a googly eyed, teethy figure and a flashing arrow pointing at him. The teeth are the "crazy wheel" people are referring to. You can click on him, for free, every 30 minutes. Click on his teeth, the teeth spin. You can win a free life, coins, extra turns, a skin or nothing at all.

Edited on 04/29/2016 at 8:07:15 AM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 29, 16 7:54 AM
'lo there!

When you are running out of moves, a window is opening, asking you whether you would like to buy additional lives. At the bottom of this screen, there is a ... er ... funny looking face ... actually half a face! If you click on it, it will open and you'll see a full face, with one tooth in his large smile. Click on it (or actually anywhere in the face kind of) and you might get additional moves, an extra life, additional gold or just nothing!

Hope you can find it!!

Brillo17
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Brillo17 on Apr 30, 16 3:36 AM
Thank you all so much, I have final found it,

Go to: