sir match-a-lot

sir match-a-lot

[Post New]by jojoplayer42 on Mar 11, 16 1:20 PM
were do you find the heart stone to put in the magic gates under the hot air balloon ,i wish someone would let me know as its the only thing i have to do to finish the 1st stage tyvm

Edited on 03/11/2016 at 1:29:09 PM PST

Re:sir match-a-lot

[Post New]by catHerine55555 on Mar 11, 16 6:09 PM
You get a gem for that gate each time you solve the requests of whoever was in that jail cell. the heart shaped one came from the princess or whoever she was in the last jail cell after you free her and give her 5 pearls.

Re: Sir Match-A-Lot

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Mar 11, 16 9:22 PM
I just got three of the five pearls. But now, ... I can't find the last two, ... even with the help of clicking on the task in the To-Do List.

What do I do now?

Edited on 03/11/2016 at 9:24:40 PM PST

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 12, 16 4:04 AM
~Aurura, the only thing I can think of is to just go through all the levels until you find it.

[Post New]by jojoplayer42 on Mar 12, 16 1:21 PM
thanks for the help really appreciated it

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Mar 12, 16 7:49 PM
SandyCane wrote:~Aurura, the only thing I can think of is to just go through all the levels until you find it.

Okay, ... found them. Thanks.

And beat "Dragon District". Now. ... How do I get to the next island? I did literally everything and my To-Do List is totally empty now.

But when I go to the World-Map Screen, the next world is still locked ...

BTW, anyone having trouble with sudden frequent crashes? Love this game, but with all the crashes, glad we didn't pay for it.

EDIT 1: Oh, ... wait. ... The "Bonus" Levels that opened when I opened that gate. ... Is that it? ... I'll check that out ...

EDIT 2: Yeah, ... this was "the way out". Good to go now. Thanks, everyone.

Edited on 03/12/2016 at 9:58:53 PM PST

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 13, 16 5:27 AM
Aurora_Griffin wrote:
SandyCane wrote:~Aurura, the only thing I can think of is to just go through all the levels until you find it.

Okay, ... found them. Thanks.

And beat "Dragon District". Now. ... How do I get to the next island? I did literally everything and my To-Do List is totally empty now.

But when I go to the World-Map Screen, the next world is still locked ...

BTW, anyone having trouble with sudden frequent crashes? Love this game, but with all the crashes, glad we didn't pay for it.

EDIT 1: Oh, ... wait. ... The "Bonus" Levels that opened when I opened that gate. ... Is that it? ... I'll check that out ...

EDIT 2: Yeah, ... this was "the way out". Good to go now. Thanks, everyone.

Yep, the Bonus level is the trick. Glad you figured it out "Welcome to Witchville!!

No crashes here, just have to use the task bar to exit, as the game keeps running.

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Mar 15, 16 12:44 PM
I have a new problem and it's nothing about finding anything.

Right after you fight the Pink Rabbit, the Fairy Fox leaves another present next to the chained eagle. The eagle has such a huge hit-box that I can't click on the gift. All I get is the eagle's "Let's get out of here" dialogue balloon!

How do I click the gift when the eagle is pretty much in the way???

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 18, 16 1:16 AM
That's level 72, a lot of people have a problem with it. Just use the side quests to access the 'cast spell at level 72' option. That will clear it up.

Mind you you don't need to, as casting the book spells just adds fireflies and costs money, the former you already have a lot of and the latter is scarce,

[Post New]by catsmeow1959 on Apr 4, 16 1:19 AM
How do I open the magic gates under the hot air balloon? I've gone through all the levels up to 66 but still don't have all the gems to open the gate. Even collected the pearls and gave them to the princess. Can anyone help?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 4, 16 11:23 AM
Are you speaking of the gates that lead from the Dragon District to Witchdom catsmeow? If so, you need to do the 3 unnumbered levels to the right of the gate. If not, ignore my advice.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by catsmeow1959 on Apr 6, 16 5:22 AM
I have been unable to locate the last 3 jewels that go in the gate under the hot air balloon. Where can I find these jewels?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 6, 16 8:59 AM
You need to get all the collections seeds etc on the road to the gates. This usually involves getting gold in all levels. If your levels are all gold and no icons for other items that must be collected are showing to the upper right of the level number, then I don't know.

I would go back and redo levels in case the game forgot to give you credit for something.

Cheers

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 6, 16 9:24 AM
catsmeow - I went back to the Dragon District to see if I could remember what I did.

So there are 4 gems in the gate (red, purple, blue and green). They are obtained by winning items for four folks along the highway.

1. Wizard (~level 10)
2. Mermaid (~level 60
3. Caveman (~level 82
4. Princess (~level 102)

After that you need to do the 3 levels to the right of the gate.

Hope this helps

Cheers

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Apr 6, 16 1:45 PM
Once you finish an area, is there any benefit to going back and collecting the fireflies? I understand going back to the treat to collect whenever bonus is there, but the fireflies don't seem to be able to pass to another area.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 6, 16 3:17 PM
I go back everyday because I sell my daily allotment of fireflies from there as I have tons in Dragon District. I also collect new ones, just in case.

Cheers

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Apr 6, 16 3:27 PM
Thanks. I didn't realize we could sell them...

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Apr 6, 16 3:54 PM
Do not sell your flies on troll island sell them on the other islands.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 10, 16 9:59 AM
Finnakee - was it you that posted something about when you get to troll island you will need tons of (blue?purple?) so build you mine asap and upgrade it?

I can't find that post. Can anybody help me, I'm almost there.

Will I need blue? or purple?

Cheers

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 11, 16 1:43 PM
mpendo...hope this isn't too late.

Finnakee wrote:All I'm going to say is your first firefly farm should be blue and bump it up one.
There is a severe lack of blue flies.Trust me on this I finished the island.

Under "Troll Island" thread

Go to: