Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 12, 16 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/12/2016 at 5:55:34 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 12, 16 5:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by destined2bbless on Mar 12, 16 6:07 PM
Exception error when trying to open

kimmykaye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kimmykaye on Mar 12, 16 6:11 PM
I can't play it. Get an exception error and the game terminates before starting. Did all the problem solving tips and nothing helped.

Ilkie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Ilkie on Mar 13, 16 7:43 AM
I can't open this game either. Error message like the other comments. I have also tried all the troubleshooting tips and it made no difference. Uninstalling for good now.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 13, 16 8:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game. If you haven't already, the following help article contains great hints to help resolve this issue. Please pay particular attention to the video card driver section:

If you are still having issues, running the game as an administrator has been known to help as well:

Run Game as Administrator

If the issues still persist and the error message still appears, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team contains the tools to further assist. Please also provide a screenshot of the message that appears when trying to launch the game. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Taking a Screenshot

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

salad3
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by salad3 on Mar 14, 16 4:56 PM
I also got an error message when trying to open. The demo played fine.

[Post New]by destined2bbless on Mar 14, 16 7:33 PM
Update: game manager crashed, uninstalled and tried game again, played fine. went back to play again, now getting exception error.UGH

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 15, 16 2:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been getting an error message in the game. Thank you destined2bbless for posting the steps that you've tried. For anyone experiencing an error, I recommend taking a look at the following help articles for steps that may help in this situation:

Run Game as Administrator

If people continue to see an error, or another technical issue, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools necessary to gather data on and report issues, and are always happy to help. I'm also going to go ahead and pass along the posts on this error.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by grandmacool on Mar 23, 16 7:51 AM
I have finished this game with no problems, but when I finished, I closed the game planning to play the bonus chapters later. Now I am unable to access the bonus chapters. Nothing I can do will take me to the bonus chapters. I end up in the first scene of the main game. What can I do?

Furryfury
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Furryfury on Mar 27, 16 6:14 PM
I just went back to the game after not playing for a few days--I thought I wasn't quite finished with the main game so I clicked on "main game" when given a choice (some devs give you a choice between main game and bonus game every time you hit "play"). It went back to the beginning of the main game, so I guess I finished it already. The problem is, now it won't let me go into the bonus game, AT ALL, unless I go all the way through the main game again. I have tried everything--exiting out completely, checking the bonus section, exhausting everything else I can think of...but even though the game clearly knows I finished the main game (all of my achievements are still sitting there waiting to be added to in the bonus), there appears to be no way to get to the bonus game now. It will no longer give me the option of "main game/bonus game" when I hit "play".

alice500
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by alice500 on Apr 16, 16 12:45 PM
receiving error cant play game please refund my money

[Post New]by LunaDatura06 on Apr 17, 16 6:27 AM
I get an access error violation message. I was able to play it for a bit. Saved it to do some stuff. When I came back, I get the access violation code. I followed all steps. Video card everything. What doesn't make sense is that it worked for awhile and then stopped. I tried both collector's addition and standard. I removed game, all temp files, rebooted, and reinstalled and get the same error. I have one other game that does the same thing.

hb98rml
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by hb98rml on Jul 4, 16 12:55 PM
I had an issue with two HOPs. In the first HOP with issues two of the items looked like paper with something written on them. Apparently they were grapes and something else. In the second HOP there was one of those paper-like items but there was so much black in the HOP that I couldn't see all the items, I had to interact with. I ended up getting through it by using help all the time.

Go to: