Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 13, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/13/2016 at 6:00:13 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 13, 16 6:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart here.

[Post New]by roaming on Mar 18, 16 9:00 PM
Sorry, but just no. After about 20 minutes, I was sick of mechanical eyeballs, a paranormal gimmicky thing, and unimaginative, repetitive HOS, and story line that made no sense. The best thing I can say about this game is the custom mode allows immediate hint and skip refills.

I don't recommend this game.

Edited on 03/18/2016 at 9:01:48 PM PST

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Apr 12, 16 9:08 AM
I really liked this game. The graphics are beautiful. Even tho all the action takes place inside one house, there are many rooms, and each one is full of imaginative scenes and tasks to perform. The map is interactive and very helpful and so is the hint button.

I used "custom" mode and set the hint to recharge quickly, so I zipped along at a fast pace. Even so, I found the game to be very long. You learn as you go along what happened in the past and exactly what is going on now. I thought the story line was interesting (if not completely original) and the ending quite satisfying.

I recommend this game!

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 15, 16 10:25 PM
so so game Margie seem to do all the work. not worth the money, glad it was a free game!

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on May 9, 16 4:01 AM

IMO this game had the "something different" going for it.

Maybe the story was a bit odd but I like ghostly things anyway. The graphics were excellent and the HOs and puzzles were interesting.

I enjoyed this game.

Go to: