arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Glitch? Or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by arthurC on Mar 13, 16 4:21 AM
I'm at the entrance to the Minotaurs lair (I assume) .. medusa is slithering about, and a pink sign has appeared, floating to the left of the screen, which I'm supposed to blast with the 'pink' setting on that artefact that melts gold and restores people who've been turned to stone. But it won't let me use the pink one! It keeps going to the green one .. and then I can do nothing, because it sticks on the green. Can't go back, can't move on.
I've had to use task manager to come out of the game .. and tried three times to replay the scene .. without success.

Any suggestions anyone?
Ta
Jo

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:Glitch? Or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 13, 16 10:43 AM
Hi arthur:

I just finished that section of the game; had no problems.

I'm on WIN 10 on a regular PC.

My only suggestion is to delete the game and reload it. Maybe you got a bad download. Hope that works for you.

Just thought of something, reread the strategy guide and make sure you haven't missed something. I know, I have gotten caught in game situations, where I have missed doing certain steps, and the game will not let me progress until I have completed what I have missed.

Edited on 03/13/2016 at 10:45:56 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Glitch? Or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 13, 16 1:49 PM
Hi ArthurC!

Sorry you are having trouble. Move the hand near the left edge of the pink gem so you see the word, "neutralize." Only click when you see the word.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Go to: