Cost of items

[Post New]by tiggeress01 on Mar 13, 16 1:11 PM
I'm not to happy with the amount of money you you need to spend to the amount of money you get selling fire flies, make it more fair to get more money i just sold 238 fire flies, 13 gold, then you need to spend 120 gold for 1 hammer little unfair guys. again your worried about your pockets other then the ppl wanting to enjoy your games.
my option.
~Lorie~

Edited on 03/13/2016 at 1:28:45 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Cost of items

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 13, 16 1:28 PM
Hi tiggeress01,

I see that there is some concern regarding the cost of in game content for Sir Match-a-Lot. We will definitely pass this along to the appropriate teams as we do want players to enjoy their games. Please keep in mind that Sir Match-a-Lot is a Free to Play game and doesn't cost money to play. Players do have the option to purchase in game content to enhance their gaming experience. For more information about Free to Play, see the following help article:

Free to Play Games

Thank you for your understanding as we will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any feedback that is presented to us in the forums. Players are also welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team as they also have the tools to bring feedback to the teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: