bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

New build is up for Jane Angel: Templar Mystery

[Post New]by bfgBering on Dec 18, 09 3:40 PM
Hi all,

A new build of Jane Angel: Templar Mystery is now live on the site. This build resolves the issues some players were experiencing with clicking issues, black strips on the screen in fullscreen mode, and grammatical errors.

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click here

Happy gaming!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:New build is up for Jane Angel: Templar Mystery

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 23, 09 8:14 PM
Great News!! Just happened to see a post on long review thread. I loved the game even with the quirks and so enjoyed getting to chat with dev Eugene.

Didn't see any notice of rebuild on my GM so I'm a little behind. I was wanting to play this game again since first time, so on my way to DL new one now.
Thanks for the heads up, and thank you Eugene for all the insights on your team. Get busy and make the next one, I'll be first in line.

(anybody who didn't try this game, you're missing out on a really good quality different style HOG)

ByteSize
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by ByteSize on Dec 29, 09 7:31 AM
I was unaware of the new build but reinstalled the game anyway cuz I was unable to type my name in the profiles. My name is Elizabeth and for some reason every letter typed except the "Z." I can't understand why. Even with reinstalling it, it STILL won't work. Any ideas?? I may have to change my name to Claire lol.

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 7:32:47 AM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 29, 09 10:06 AM
I think you have to use a short name. Maybe Liz, unless it won't take a Z, Lis? LOL. Me would work LOL. I usually use the date started for a name and it wouldn't take that many digits or letters and when I tried another the allowed space kept getting shorter. Be creative, delete player and start a new name. Fun game anyway once we get past that page, and the rebuild is better.

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 10:08:55 AM PST

[Post New]by gameloving on Jan 7, 10 1:52 PM
I can't get through Jane Templar I like the game ,But haven't trouble with the part of the Letters that has codes to move on to the next seem.

nexff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by nexff on Feb 7, 10 9:17 PM
I also didn't know about the new build until I uninstall/reinstalled to correct some very minor quirks. Thanks! (Although I kinda miss the "biscuit"!)

But now I have another problem: The new build seems to be missing the bonus play. Did that get deleted, or is it something I'm missing?

Love this game, by the way. Great graphics, beautiful background music, interesting mini-games. Looking forward to the next one.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Feb 7, 10 9:42 PM
The bonus play should open once you have finished the game. Then you can go back to any scene and find all the objects there if you just like to search and click. Nice for something to do when nothing else to do waiting for a new game or for me, listening to boring tv.

If it won't open then contact green envelope CS. Mine was there even when I finished the first version before rebuild. Or write the dev Eugene, he's very helpful. Good luck

Go to: