Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Asking for items

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Mar 14, 16 12:59 PM
Is it just me or do others feel the same that we should be able to post if we need an item to get further and to help us also like you can in other games. For example when you are doing the balloons, you should be able to click on the item and have ask friends for help and be able to donate it to help others also. Just a thought

Froggit42
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Asking for items

[Post New]by Froggit42 on Mar 14, 16 2:07 PM
I'm sure I saw a feature on the balloons to request an item a while back. When you clicked on it it said "coming soon" but now it's not there so they must have changed their minds but I do agree this function would be a great help .

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Mar 14, 16 4:56 PM
And a search would be good too. We search for item and it will tell us where and what islands have it there. Some how panda, stranger and the computer generated ones know when we have it and buy it. That takes it away from real people and or they are selling to players for twice as much as we would spend at another island. I love the game but it's really making me hate the way things are done to fill others pockets. Example the pearls. Collecting magic and boom no more pearls. Not going to buy any so I can waste them again. Rather spend money on a game that doesn't do that to players. Storage boxes in our inventory is a pain. I have to sell things I need to keep useless boxes that take up room I need to play. I have decided to just sell them all. At level 104 you need 32 of each. I had 30 blue and sold them all. I only had 3 of one of the tools and 6 of the rope. It might be another way for us to buy pearls to upgrade our inventory so we can play. That's not going to work either. I am selling them off and using the space for things I need to play the game. Without them there I don't need to upgrade. Just frustrated with a lot of things they need to fix and have been mentioned over and over again, and not fixed.

Froggit42
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Froggit42 on Mar 15, 16 2:21 AM
Oh my goodness purdyenough I didn't think of it that way, I'm off to get rid of those blooming boxes, that will free up about 100 spaces instead of the 20 that you gain on upgrade which soon enough are taken from those upgrade boxes, I can't believe I didn't work that out sooner lol. All the things you mentioned about pearls etc I mentioned in the survey let's hope they listen and incorporate the suggestions in the next update ... Fingers crossed

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Mar 15, 16 5:54 AM
I hope they really listen to those who play the games, the pearls is a big one for sure too....I have lost so many pearls because I accidentally clicked on something, they need to fix that for sure. I never got a survey or I would have put those concerns there.

Froggit42
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Froggit42 on Mar 15, 16 7:14 AM
Don't worry you will get the chance to do the survey , I think they are slowing distributing out to all over a period of time as I know some people had it before me. I think the developers are totally aware of our frustrations it's just waiting for them to decide whether they feel our ideas are justified enough to incorporate. I understand the reasons why it takes a while to craft certain items etc as they don't want us to complete the game or certain sections too quickly however the pearl issue needs to be addressed ASAP.

Asking for items

[Post New]by melissa71 on Mar 18, 16 11:09 AM
Pggirl65 wrote:Is it just me or do others feel the same that we should be able to post if we need an item to get further and to help us also like you can in other games. For example when you are doing the balloons, you should be able to click on the item and have ask friends for help and be able to donate it to help others also. Just a thought
. I feel the exact same way! It would be great if there was an option to ask other players for much needed supplies instead of lucking up on a player that may or may not have it for sale.. Great idea!!

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Mar 20, 16 7:42 PM
It would sure help Melissa as I find it such a waste of time going through everyone's list to see if they have as many times the items were not available on any ones list

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 29, 16 12:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to thank everyone here for posting their suggestions for item requesting in the game. The Moderation Team definitely appreciates the feedback we receive for the games, and we make sure to pass it along so that the right teams can see it. I'm going to go ahead and send along the posts here so that the appropriate team is aware. If anyone has any questions about this, or additional suggestions, please feel free to PM a Moderator.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: