suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by suzee52 on Mar 14, 16 6:05 PM
Has anybody finished the bonus chapter? I'm stuck in the HOG where you have to click on the symbols chart; only 2 symbols out of 3 are highlighted and hint keeps telling me that there should be a clue somewhere???
Any help would be most appreciated!!

Gamingpip
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by Gamingpip on Mar 16, 16 5:12 PM
Put the cylinder on the square

suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suzee52 on Mar 16, 16 6:20 PM
Thanks, but what cylinder and square are you referring to??

[Post New]by Sorcha_MacSidhe on Mar 17, 16 2:54 AM
Put the cylinder to the right of the paper with the characters on it, and then the cylinder will rotate. This one stumped me for a long time, too.

[Post New]by calgal38 on Mar 18, 16 11:04 PM
I can get the cylinder to rotate but don't know what to do next. Help....

[Post New]by twinkle55 on Mar 23, 16 4:55 PM
I am in the bonus chapter working on the star chart. I made a wrong line and I can not undo it. there is no skip or reset. I can't go any further. I have tried clicking and undoing other lines but this one won't come off. Anyone else having this trouble?

[Post New]by npwolf on Mar 27, 16 8:42 AM
calgal38 wrote:I can get the cylinder to rotate but don't know what to do next. Help....

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Apr 14, 16 8:34 PM
twinkle55 wrote:I am in the bonus chapter working on the star chart. I made a wrong line and I can not undo it. there is no skip or reset. I can't go any further. I have tried clicking and undoing other lines but this one won't come off. Anyone else having this trouble?

Same here. I cannot finish the game.

[Post New]by margaret6stanley on Apr 24, 16 9:11 AM
when it comes to the star chart go to where it says guide just above the things you collect and you find what you are looking for do not join the 2 top stars on the left but join all the other ones that in the chart

16paws
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by 16paws on Apr 28, 16 3:11 AM
Calgal38, I was ready to give up; the strategy guide is of little use at some points in the game, so I came here and found out that I was supposed to put the cylinder on the right side of the paper. Like another poster, I didn't know what to do after I got the sections to rotate, so I just kept clicking on them and moving the magnifying glass around the paper. By finding the symbols to match three of the ones on the paper, I was able to get the right reaction. Or should I say the "light" reaction. Hope that helps.

Go to: