Agatha Christie - And Then There Were None - GLITCHES? Stuck?

[Post New]by cleydael on Sep 24, 08 7:42 PM
OK, this game is making me angry. Wish the makers had some sort of tech support. I'm now stuck in Chapter Six. I've done everything one is supposed to do as per the walk through -- made the parachute and retrieved the signal beacon, etc etc. My only screwup was that I forgot to look at the signal beacon through the telescope from the beach where one picks up the fishing line, and now I can't go back and do that because the beacon's in inventory. For whatever reason, the "cut scene" where it's announced that Emily Brent has been stung by a bee won't play. and now I'm stuck in this sort of limbo where nobody will have a conversation, there are no futher things to find / make at this stage but Emily sits there on the porch placidly knitting. If I had the right tool in inventory, i'd kill off the #$@% witch myself just to get on with the game. This is such a LONG game I really don't want to start it over and although I've been enjoying it to this point, I'm frustrated enough just to bag the whole thing and download Nancy Drew instead. I see on the forums that others have had this problem of the game sticking in Chapter Six but nobody's posted an answer. Anybody out there know what I can do to trigger the next cut scene and get the game moving again? This is extremely irritating. (geesh, now I'm TALKING like Emily Brent!)

Re:Agatha Christie - And Then There Were None - GLITCHES? Stuck?

[Post New]by jeanniemat on Sep 28, 08 9:49 AM
Hi,
yes me too i am stuck. With no one talking plus i have tried to use everything i have in my inventory,nothing is working. Been in every room and along every path outside too, more then twice,( i am not sure what chapter i am on, but 4 people have died up until now) Very annoying and with no Hints or Tips in this game either,,really is doing my head in.

You said that there are sites out there to help me ...... could you let me know the name off some of them ,,as i have tried that too and still didnt get what i was looking for....If this carry's on it looks like i will have to buy the guide to this game,,which is something i would rather not do yet,,until i really have too.

Anyway thanks here's hoping you can help me

jeanniemat

[Post New]by bubbasgranny1 on Sep 28, 08 3:49 PM
Don't buy the strategy guide it doesn't open up I did in same boat

[Post New]by tabbyt1214 on Sep 30, 08 10:24 AM
I too got stuck at that point, I couldn't even give her the materials for the parachute. Can anyone help. I stop playing it months ago because I couldn't go forward.

[Post New]by redfish101 on Oct 2, 08 6:21 AM
I'm sorry you are having trouble but you seem to be futher than I can you tell me how to get to the grotto PLEASE

Kelochka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Kelochka on Oct 4, 08 8:22 PM
You need to be sure and talk to the Judge while he is sitting in the General's room. Instead of going straight forward into the room, head toward the right. The Judge is sitting in a chair and will talk to you. Also, for some reason, you need to put the pipe pieces together and give him a pipe, don't ask me why. Non sequitur.

[Post New]by dabrat80 on Oct 13, 08 8:35 AM
jeanniemat wrote:Hi,
yes me too i am stuck. With no one talking plus i have tried to use everything i have in my inventory,nothing is working. Been in every room and along every path outside too, more then twice,( i am not sure what chapter i am on, but 4 people have died up until now) Very annoying and with no Hints or Tips in this game either,,really is doing my head in.

You said that there are sites out there to help me ...... could you let me know the name off some of them ,,as i have tried that too and still didnt get what i was looking for....If this carry's on it looks like i will have to buy the guide to this game,,which is something i would rather not do yet,,until i really have too.

Anyway thanks here's hoping you can help me

jeanniemat

[Post New]by dabrat80 on Oct 13, 08 8:36 AM
please help the general just died and no one is talking what do I do I have already whatched the projecter

SSmitty
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,250 Posts

[Post New]by SSmitty on Oct 13, 08 8:46 AM
jeanniemat,
There is a web site gameboomers that helped me through this one a whole lot.
I didn't get the parachute to Emily the first time and had to go back to one of the saves, and start from there.
Let me know if that works.
Smitty

Edited on 10/13/2008 at 10:20:45 AM PST

[Post New]by maryIC3 on Mar 20, 09 12:53 PM
please help? i don't know what to uses as the crossbar.

[Post New]by prairiemermaid on Jul 6, 09 9:49 PM
Has anyone tried this link?
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcAa/AgathaATTWN.htm

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jul 8, 09 5:51 PM
I dont think you can post links to other websites Prairiemermaid.......
You may want to edit it before a mod does !

[Post New]by felicekafka on Mar 21, 13 4:04 AM
I couldn't get Emily to get stung by a bee either. Tried everything. Then I went to the doctor's room. He said he didn't want to talk to anyone. I clicked on the keyhole and observed him have a drink. Then... finally the next level: Emily had been stung!!!

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Jun 10, 14 6:03 PM
Steaming wt anger. I bought this game on CD. I can't give Emily the stupid net and needle to make parachute. I want this dumb game to move on.

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Jun 10, 14 7:21 PM
I restarted it to only find it Emily still wont take the blasted fishing line....

paid this blasted money and can't even move forward

Go to: