emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

game freezing

[Post New]by emu3 on Dec 19, 09 4:37 AM
every scene jumps and freezes for a couple of minutes which is using my free trial time. is anyone else having this problem?

Journey_1
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:game freezing

[Post New]by Journey_1 on Dec 19, 09 5:01 AM
Horrible. I have the same problem on my laptop and desktop. I disabled the cursor and the other thing in the options (cant remebember) something to do with the graphics, and it moved a little better. The problem I am having with the freezing is when the book appears. This would have been a Buy for me as I own and enjoyed the first one. Too bad.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 19, 09 5:03 AM
The game is not freezing at this moment, it is only the loading time.

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Dec 19, 09 5:36 AM
I can't get to start... downloades fine then when I try to play nothing happen's. I will try to download again and see what happen's.
Sound's like there might be a problem with the game in general.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Dec 19, 09 6:28 AM
After the game loads and you get your first screen, try this. Go into "options" and look for the entry about extended effects being on or off for slow computers. Try turning those extra effects off and see what happens.

HTH.

[Post New]by edmontonborn on Dec 19, 09 3:35 PM
I also had a problem with the game freezing. Now I get an "Access Violation" error when I try to leave the kitchen after making the food. I have tried rebooting and it gives me the same error.

Game won't load

[Post New]by destined2bbless on Dec 19, 09 6:15 PM
Having problem with game loading, screen blinks as if its trying to load but never does?

2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by 2easy on Dec 19, 09 8:19 PM
Cannot get past the intro...took ages to d/l and when I tried to get out of the screen it wouldnt! Deleted it. Tried hidden magic game and it runs like clockwork. One day this freezing rubbish will be sorted out.....I hope

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Dec 20, 09 1:00 AM
It froze unbelievably--I could barely get the cursor to move even when the game was functional; it stuck like it was made of molasses and epoxy glue. The music and the sounds stuck and stuttered too. And at one point the game froze for five minutes. I ended up having to do a hard reboot.

The graphics are lovely, but I want more than a game I can look at. I want one I can PLAY.

[Post New]by marymary50 on Dec 20, 09 9:06 PM
While I was playing the card games it just went black. I like the game too.

carolina67
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by carolina67 on Dec 21, 09 5:36 AM
Mine has been fine until now. In the old lady's house trying to find the old cameras, spotlights, etc. I click on the item, it has all those lights around it and then it doesn't go any further. The items will not move from the scene. So I'm stuck. Any suggestions on this problem?

Go to: