kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Seal of courage

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Mar 15, 16 4:59 AM
I've been playing this for days and cannot get the seal of courage...it's getting silly. Stuck on level 9 now and getting bored and fed up. How many plays before this seal is found?

Starling41
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Seal of courage

[Post New]by Starling41 on Mar 15, 16 7:21 AM
There is a strategy guide that might answer your question. You will do better with it later anyway so finding it now is a good idea.

Look for the Helpful hints thread towards the top of the first forum page. You will find the link to the strategy guide in there along with other threads that will be useful as you play.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 15, 16 10:18 AM
kim_veronica, you have just encountered one of the known glitches in the game. Save yourself the frustration and buy it with diamonds or put on your wishlist.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Mar 15, 16 1:26 PM
Whitebutterfly54...how do I buy with diamonds, I can't see where/how?

Thanks for all replies.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 15, 16 1:31 PM
If you are on iOS, pm me & I will happily give you one.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 15, 16 1:33 PM
Hi kim_veronica,

Welcome to the forum.

If I remember correctly, if you click on the Seal of Courage it should give you the option to buy it. It is hard to explain but you should see something like a lightning bolt, like a zig zag might be a better way to put it. Click on this and it will cost you around 3 diamonds to buy it.

It's a while since I did that level so I don't remember exactly.

Do check the strategy guide as suggested as you will find lots of helpful hints.

Cheers,

Trixie

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Mar 15, 16 1:44 PM
I'm playing on iPad....it's not giving me the buy option. I've put it on wish list lol

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 15, 16 1:53 PM
Kim Veronica, I am on iOS & will gladly give you one, but we have to be friends 1st. Either pm me with your friend code, or search for my friend code (i1916357) & add me. As soon as I see your wish list come up, I will send you the Seal. If you're confused how to do this, pm me (button at the top of the post).

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Mar 15, 16 2:17 PM
I pad you desertdruid and searched on game. My name there rubytuesday I pmd you the id. Thanks.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 15, 16 2:18 PM
kim_veronica, I'm so sorry I wasn't on line earlier to answer your question. I should have included the answer in my original post.

The Seal of Courage is used to open the Raven Stone zoom zone located in the Castle Gates where the broken well and belfry are. Click on the zz and you'll see that it uses both the seal of courage and the sign of the predator. It will also tell you how many diamonds each item costs. Click on the diamonds to buy the seal of courage, but do not use it on the Raven Stone. Instead use it where you need it.

Hope this helps.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 15, 16 2:26 PM
Got your request & accepted, just waiting for your wish list to show up (it takes some time).

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Mar 15, 16 2:44 PM
Desertdruid is rescuing me lol thanks guys. Am loving this game, really getting hooked.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 15, 16 4:11 PM
Here are my notes from that time.......(similar to the Strategy Guide, but also has the cost for crafting)

LEVEL 9 REACHED HERE (3 diamonds) -- 720 to get to next level
Chamberlain - Blind Justice & Craft Knife of Peril (400)
Chamberlain - Craft Vampire Sign (150) & Demon's Seal (200)
Chamberlain - Sphere of Night & Obsidian Whirlwind
Rustle - Winged Amulet & Devil's Glove
Rustle - Shard of Soul & Sign of the Predator
Rustle - Open: Armor and Banners (250) for Raven's Eye & Stranger's Badge
Rustle - Torch (x2) & Chain of Blood Rubies
Rustle - Sign of Steadfast Faith & Polestar
Innkeeper - Rusty Cage & Golden Watermark
Innkeeper - Stardust Crystal & Sphere of Night
Innkeeper - Stone of Peace & Open: Armored Bear (140) for Volume of Fury
Pinfeathers complete
Pinfeathers - Bubble in Throne Room -- Open: Forbidden Tower (Level 8; 3000 coin; Seal of Courage) & Wise Dragon (5 tasks)
Dragon - Stranger's Badge & Mask of Virtue

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Mar 16, 16 4:57 AM
Thank you.....am so into this now lol

[Post New]by lilredhood on Mar 18, 16 6:30 PM
I know this is one of the glitches of the game. I was playing one of my feeder games tonight and needed to open the dragon but did not have a seal of courage so i took a chance and used the find under it and went to the broken carriage. SHOCK!!! I got one as my reward!!!

Go to: