Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Completely stuck at Mansion in Photo

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 15, 16 7:03 PM
I am currently at the mansion in the photo. My inventory consists of a razor and the page with the 6:35 to set the clock. I do not have all of the ingredients to oil the clock, nor do I have anything to clean the mirror. I have gone through each section to try to find something new to do but have come to a complete standstill.
Can any of my fellow fishies help me out? Give me a hint or point me in the right direction. I still need to remove the item from the mousetrap, remove the grate in the bathroom, etc. Also, for some reason the girls room back at the hotel is still showing something to be done but I have also gone all over that area and still cannot find anything to do.
Thank you all in advance for your help, it's very much appreciated.

Re:Completely stuck at Mansion in Photo

[Post New]by 808Special_K on Mar 15, 16 7:37 PM
Same here, no cloth to wipe the mirror but hint keeps leading me there. All I have is a razor and paper with time on it as well

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Mar 15, 16 8:12 PM
Poof11 wrote:I am currently at the mansion in the photo. My inventory consists of a razor and the page with the 6:35 to set the clock. I do not have all of the ingredients to oil the clock, nor do I have anything to clean the mirror. I have gone through each section to try to find something new to do but have come to a complete standstill.
Can any of my fellow fishies help me out? Give me a hint or point me in the right direction. I still need to remove the item from the mousetrap, remove the grate in the bathroom, etc. Also, for some reason the girls room back at the hotel is still showing something to be done but I have also gone all over that area and still cannot find anything to do.

Hi Poof11
I have now finished this game, so an unsure if all my answers to your questions is exact as there was so much to do in each scene.

In every scene I used the dropper on every bit of liquid that I found because it was usually used later to mix the liquids you need to go further.

You use the razor, in the bedroom to cut the painting on the wall next to the bed. You need acid to remove the grate in the bathroom (which you make in the mini lab). You need to use a tuning fork to get the item out of the mousetrap. The tuning fork is found when you play the record on the gramophone in the music room, I think the record was found in a HO scene. I think the girls room showing something to do is a bit of glitch. You need a bath sponge to clean the mirror, I think I got it in a HO scene.

If I remember rightly have you taken the Poison that is on the table in hallway with the syringe and then use the dropper to take a sample of the poison, I think that is the last ingredient for the clock oil.

Hope this helps
Debbie387

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Mar 15, 16 8:15 PM
808Special_K wrote:Same here, no cloth to wipe the mirror but hint keeps leading me there. All I have is a razor and paper with time on it as well

Hi
Have you used the dart to take the green stone off the mirror?
See my earlier post re cloth for mirror and what to do with the razor. Until you get clock hands and clock oil you can't do anything with the paper with the time on it.

Hope this helps.
Debbie387

[Post New]by lantana1 on Mar 16, 16 5:03 AM
I, too, am completely stuck as the mansion with only a razor and a piece of paper with the time on it. I have already added the poison to my chemistry kit but it's not enough to make the clock oil. I have no dart to get the jewel and no HOPs to play to get a dart or tuning fork or another chemical. The hints just keep leading me from the garden room to the mirror room. I see no bedroom (other than the hotel room) to cut a painting with the razor (the hotel room's painting does not let me cut it out). I am obviously missing some task or else there's a technical glitch. Any help would be welcome.

[Post New]by pinkmeathunter on Mar 16, 16 5:49 AM
I am too stuck and there is nothing in any of the areas i am still able to access that allows me to gain any of the things that have been suggested here ... guessing it's just one huge glitch VERY disappointed

ader1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ader1954 on Mar 16, 16 6:49 AM
pinkmeathunter wrote:I am too stuck and there is nothing in any of the areas i am still able to access that allows me to gain any of the things that have been suggested here ... guessing it's just one huge glitch VERY disappointed

Hello! Please tell me what do you have in your inventory?

bradleyx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bradleyx on Mar 16, 16 1:13 PM
I'm stuck as well - same two items in my inventory. The piece of paper with the clock time and the razor. The hint sends me to the dark room but if I click hint there, it sends me back out.

[Post New]by Aurura on Mar 16, 16 1:49 PM
I'm stuck too, exact same things in my inventory, just can't get moved. If I click hint, it just takes me back to the mirror !

[Post New]by MPaltza on Mar 16, 16 2:34 PM
How do you get into the bedroom in the Mansion to be able to cut the picture next to the bed with the razor? I have only been able to access the Music room, hall and bathrooms in the Mansion. I had a dart earlier but used it to pup the ball in the sewer next to the pipes. Then the dart was gone. All I have is the straight razor and piece of paper with the clock time on it just like the others here. I am still lacking one ingredient for the acid in my kit. Thanks you so much for any help you can give

ader1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ader1954 on Mar 16, 16 3:27 PM
Please tell me about your last actions in the game? And I'll try to help you

Edited on 03/16/2016 at 3:30:12 PM PST

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by djones6254 on Mar 16, 16 3:41 PM
ader1954 wrote:Please tell me about your last actions in the game? And I'll try to help you

I sent you a message.

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by djones6254 on Mar 16, 16 3:58 PM
Where did you get the dart to get the green gem. and where is the liquid to make the clock oil? I have the poison already but im still missing one liquid.

Edited on 03/16/2016 at 4:02:47 PM PST

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by djones6254 on Mar 16, 16 6:17 PM
Poof11 wrote:I am currently at the mansion in the photo. My inventory consists of a razor and the page with the 6:35 to set the clock. I do not have all of the ingredients to oil the clock, nor do I have anything to clean the mirror. I have gone through each section to try to find something new to do but have come to a complete standstill.

Before you break the wall with the pick ax( at he dark room entrance) you have to use your stopper to collect ammonia for your kit. When you get the circle game piece and the awl use your dropper to collect ammonia in the same spot you got the game piece from. If you didn't do this before you broke the wall with the pick ax you will have to start the game over because it wont let you go back. This is why the hint keeps sending you in and out of the dark room. I hope this helps everyone.

Edited on 03/16/2016 at 6:23:47 PM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Mar 17, 16 9:33 PM
Ohhh...CRUD!!!!! Gotta be kidding me!! Why aren't these games thoroughly beta-tested? I had suggested quite some ago that when the beta's are offered, that we (the pool of testers) should get random chapters to test, not just the first/demo chapter. Starting over again makes me rather unhappy, but thank you for the info!

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 19, 16 2:09 PM
I would like to thank you all for your help in trying to get those of us stuck out of this situation. From what I have read, I needed the dart for more than just breaking the ball (disappeared after that) and needed fluid from another area that is no longer accessible. I had tried at one time to get the fluid from the one area but it kept putting my dropper back empty.
Hopefully, there will be a fix but I wouldn't hold my breathe. I absolutely hate having to restart a game due to a programming issue. I expect to be able to play the game I paid for the first time around. I shouldn't have to repeat it with fingers crossed that everything goes well.
Thanks again all! The pond is the best!

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 19, 16 2:17 PM
I have just seen this post from the developer in another subject and just wanted to post it for those who may have not seen it:

Re otential major glitch in mansion

[Post New]by ader1954 on Mar 18, 16 3:38 AM

I'm as a member of the Color-Brush studio, want to APOLOGIZE to each player, who have experienced the inconvenience due to this major glitch. Before we released the game,we have done hundreds of tests, but we missed this one. Now we are thrown all the forces to do the update, which will correct this glitch and allow to continue playing without starting new profile. We are very sorry that it happened, and we want to little compensate our guilt, so tomorrow on our official site "Color-Brush studio" - you can download wallpapers and sound tracks from Mountain Trap 2 - absolutely free.
Thank you for playing our games.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 21, 16 5:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the promised update is now available for any who are experiencing with getting stuck, and applying it should allow you to continue without having to start a new game.

For details regarding the update and how to install it, just visit the following:

UPDATE! New version available for Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear! March 21, 2016

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: