Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for World's Greatest Places Mosaics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 16, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/16/2016 at 6:07:13 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for World's Greatest Places Mosaics here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 16, 16 6:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting World's Greatest Places Mosaics to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

jlmart
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jlmart on Mar 17, 16 4:51 PM
I tried the demo of this game and after a short period of confusion (I am used to the straight-forward Fantasy Mosaics) I was thrilled. So much more of a challenge and so much more interesting. I immediately bought it. However I have run into frustrating technical issues no one else has mentions. Sometimes the clues at the top don't match the clues at the side! Filling the squares from one set of clues sometimes gives a totally different and/or wrong layout than filling them from the other set. I finally resorted to sitting patiently and filling in by pressing the help button alone. The resulting pattern was correct from one side but had no similarity to the clues from the other. Sometimes the game would mark a box as empty and as I reached the end I realized it should be filled with a symbol but I wasn't allowed to put anything in it. That meant the game simply remained unfinished and I couldn't move on. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but had the same issues. This is such a great game otherwise!

[Post New]by Jeanne2072 on Mar 17, 16 9:43 PM
I am having the same problem as above. On Stage 2 Level 8, the numbers are not correct and it auto fills the blanks wrong and once it does that, you cannot change it and you have to start over for it to do the same thing. If this cannot be fixed, I want my money back.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 17, 16 11:30 PM
Please ask the developers to fix their mistakes.

EDITED to add that I have been in touch with the developers who tell me that they have provided BFG with a fix. Please let us have it!

Edited on 03/19/2016 at 8:01:49 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 16 11:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their game not displaying numbers correctly. I've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate team. In the meantime, it is recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to pass along this information to the teams for investigation. Please keep in mind that the proper channels must be dealt with in order for an update to be available for the players. Rest assured, we will post in the forums right away once we have information that an update is available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/20/2016 at 11:36:02 AM PST

[Post New]by Calicouchima1 on Mar 26, 16 4:08 AM
March 26th (2016). I just tried demo and am disappointed with game. It is obviously not ready to be out yet. There are too many mistakes in the game to be able to play.

coqa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by coqa on Mar 27, 16 6:36 AM
Have tried this game twice now. Pre and post updated version. The errors are still there. On shapes it doesn't work. It may say that there are 2 red ovals for instance and you only have 1 square available.

[Post New]by mkstobbs on Mar 27, 16 8:12 AM
having the same problems as everyone above therefore making it impossible to move to next level, very frustrating!!

[Post New]by snooky2005 on Mar 30, 16 11:28 PM
There are still some major flaws in this game. While I only played the demo, there were a lot of errors in the auto-fill after you have completed a row. I had to go back and fill those in myself. There were also quite a few times where I right clicked for a blank and it gave me a strike and filled it in as a blank. I wish I could tell you exactly what levels they were on, but since I was running just the demo, I can't go back in and retrieve them.

I figured out some fairly straight forward workarounds but it really diminished the playablilty. I'm playing on a PC running Win10.

[Post New]by oldgraymare on Apr 2, 16 6:49 PM
I am having the same problem issues other players. In the shapes puzzles some of the numbers for the squares are incorrect. Good game but very frustrating. I hope you get a fix soon.

[Post New]by oldgraymare on Apr 2, 16 7:05 PM
I tried to install the Match 30 update with the instructions that was given in the forum. When I requested updates in the download where the options are. The response was that, " there are no updates available".

What is the answer to the problems?????

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Apr 3, 16 10:11 AM
oldgraymare wrote:I tried to install the Match 30 update with the instructions that was given in the forum. When I requested updates in the download where the options are. The response was that, " there are no updates available".

What is the answer to the problems?????

Hi

I too did not get the automatic update and got the same message as you when I followed the instructions. The answer was to uninstall and install again. That gave me the fix.

HOWEVER please note (and to avoid you being as disappointed as me) the ONLY error they have fixed is in Stage 2 Level 8. They have not fixed anything else.

[Post New]by oldgraymare on Apr 12, 16 4:48 PM
Hi JulieJay, thanks for the info. I will not do anything until they get a good fix. I really like the game, but like you, very frustrating because of the problems.

[Post New]by oldgraymare on Apr 12, 16 4:52 PM
Why don't you play the game and find out what the issues are?????

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Apr 19, 16 11:18 AM
I did an un-install and re-install 3 times today. The problem of marking as a mistake when using the right click on a square is still there. It was not fixed. I am running onf a new HP pc with a clean install of windows 10

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Jun 29, 16 8:42 AM
I play these games over and over and over. I like the challenge. However, after playing the game twice I find I can play it the third time under a different player name and deleting all previous player names and starting over that it is not saving my game and starts over every time. It was working fine, now it is messing up. Very frustrating. I have all the World's Greatest and Fantasy Mosaics and this is the first time I have run into this problem. Please tell me how to fix so I can keep playing

Go to: