Fish Treasure - Spoilers

[Post New]by Drachenfuer on Dec 19, 09 8:08 PM
I am probably missing something REALLY obvious....but once you get up to the pond with the fish's treasure, how do you get back out? The one where you blow up the rocks and jump the hole? How do you get back to civilization? It's driving me nuts!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Fish Treasure - Spoilers

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 19, 09 9:12 PM
Drachenfuer wrote:I am probably missing something REALLY obvious....but once you get up to the pond with the fish's treasure, how do you get back out? The one where you blow up the rocks and jump the hole? How do you get back to civilization? It's driving me nuts!

Just walk back into the tunnel you came out of. It's in the river. You'll come back out the top of the hole on land.

Robin

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Re:Fish Treasure - Spoilers

[Post New]by STL531 on Dec 20, 09 8:58 AM
Robin's right... when I tried to click so my hero would go back to town (like I right-clicked somewhere in the town), she didn't go, but when I brought her to right in front of that tunnel entrance she popped back out into "civilization."

oldcaptain
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Fish Treasure - Spoilers

[Post New]by oldcaptain on Dec 25, 09 6:38 AM
Okay, maybe I'm blind, or maybe it's my timing, but I cannot see the danged underwater fish cave, and I've tried blowing up every pile of rocks along the shore, as well. Help! I'm playing as Henry, by the way.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Fish Treasure - Spoilers

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 25, 09 9:12 PM
For Henry: In the southwest, just on the north side of the river, near the edge of the playing map, is a fairly big pile of white rocks--not BIG like the one in the northwest, just big. That's what you've got to blow up to get a hole. It's above a submerged Coal Mine entrance, which is where you come out when you jump into the hole.

Hope that helps, Cap'n!

Go to: