looby51
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

incorrect shape counts in puzzles

[Post New]by looby51 on Mar 16, 16 6:09 PM
run into issue of game showing a certain number of shapes but the actual are not the same.
Therefore, the game does not recognize a puzzle is complete.
eg Stage 2, Level 8, 4th line across show only 2 squares to befilled, and one is 1 box.
However, you have to fill in 4 boxes. Other lines on this puzzle ask for 4 boxes but only accepts 2. I have found these issues in other puzzles as well. So far errors only seem to appear in the shapes puzzles. You can move forward by going back to the menu and selecting the next puzzle format, but it would be nice to be able to play all of them.

Re:incorrect shape counts in puzzles

[Post New]by blackduckUK on Mar 17, 16 3:26 AM
Hi I totally agree, 3rd level and it says 2:2 but only allows 1:2 very annoying.... deleted it until a patch is available, I found this very frustrating

[Post New]by DAOStars on Mar 17, 16 8:25 AM
I had the same problem. I was relieved that I was allowed to skip these unsolvable levels to move onto the next one.

coqa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by coqa on Mar 18, 16 6:07 AM
Very annoying when you are told to fill a number of shape squares and they aren't available to fill!!! The concept is good but obviously hasn't been checked.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Mar 18, 16 2:13 PM
Same problem here - stage 2, level 8 is simply impossible as it is. I've tried restarting it, but the same wrong counts come up every time. I had trouble with a couple other shapes levels where the grid wouldn't show an empty space where I knew the shape had to go, but restarting fixed those. There are still issues with no logical way to solve some of the levels, especially the first shapes one, but this is just an obviously untested level with incorrect counts. Hope they get a patch for it soon.

Tenmousers
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Tenmousers on Mar 18, 16 3:21 PM
I really wonder if big fish tests these games at all any more. This is really frustrating.

[Post New]by Chrissistine on Mar 19, 16 6:39 AM
Same problem here. Hoping for an update soon. Otherwise I will ask for a refund.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 16 11:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players seeing inconsistencies with items in their game. We've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate teams for further investigation. If you haven't already, please look at the following help article to ensure that your video card driver is current:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Our games are indeed tested rigorously before they are released to the public. With the different permutations of computers on the market today, we understand that issues may arise. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the forums, it is highly recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help aid in the investigation to bring to the developer. Please also keep in mind that the support team has the tools to look into a refund as well.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the following designated technical thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for World's Greatest Places Mosaics here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By placing these posts in the technical issues thread, it helps the Moderation Team identify any trends in what players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience. We will update the forums if any additional information is known.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: