Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

Re:Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

[Post New]by julie_vp on Jul 13, 09 2:21 AM
I am a dead girl by now...just not able to find that photobucket of Lizzie..Can you help me with a weblink or directions for seeing them.

LizzieK wrote:
ogalirish wrote:[Help! I am carrying Damp Cloth, Screwdriver, funnel, long rope. I can't get the phone to work although I have the number to call. No key to open the skull box in elevator. I see there's a third floor outside the elevator but no idea how to stop. Can't find the last key for the typewriter. Can't find the knife to sharpen.
Frustrating!!!!
To get the phone number you have to go to the Gingerbread house, through the doll’s tea party room, through the bedroom with the crib and twin beds and through the door that is missing the doorknob (you have to have found the doorknob so you can go in). This is the storage room with a gramophone and the hole in the wall under the poster. On the floor beside the gramophone is a white paper with the phone number. Go back to the Toy Store.

Go to the basement of the Toy Store and connect the telephone wires so that the phone will work. This puzzle has a SKIP available or you can look at the solution in my Photobucket. The Tips and Tricks topic for this game has instructions on how to find my pictures.

After the wires are connected go to the close up of the phone and click on the silver receiver on the left of the phone to get a dial tone, then click on each number of the phone number you got at the gingerbread house.

When you dial the phone this will open a room to the left of the telephone. It is a room on the same level with the workroom. It is blue green inside and shows the brick wall of the well that has given way. Poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches.

[Post New]by julie_vp on Jul 13, 09 2:46 AM
LizzieK wrote:
lightsarenoton wrote:please help me to make the connections to get all the lights on.....i am ready to give up thanks

Here is a diagram for the Telephone wires and lights. It is not as good as looking at a screen shot but for those who can't find a screen shot this might help.

The X's are lights that light up when a nearby connection is made. You don't click on those.
...........................................................................................................
.X._.................................____.8._______........__10__......................
.......\_.3._..........._.5._./...............\.......__.9.__/.......|......\_11_...........
.........../......\_.4./....|......\_.6.____.7__/......|..............\.../..........\_16....
...........|........./.\......|......_./.............\._.........|............_12...............|.....
........../......./....|.....|.._/........................\__....\........../.......\............/.......
......._1_./........\....|../.................................|_..\.......|...___14.__15…...
.2._/..|....\____.X_/...................................... \_\_13_/......../.................
.........|................._____...........______..........................17___.X........
......../......_.28. /..………\. 27./.............\.22____.21.___/..\....../.........
......30....|........___.26__/........\.__23_/____ 20./....\ .........\18/..........
...........\.29._./.............__.24._/........|.................\__.19.__/.................
......................\__X._./.............\___25_______./................................
...........................................................................................................
Good luck and have fun!

Finally I am out of Charlotte's web...thanks yaar. the diagram was really helpful...you are a star

[Post New]by buck523 on Jul 13, 09 10:51 AM
Can someone just PLEASE tell me how to even GET to the toy store???

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 13, 09 11:21 AM
buck523 wrote:Can someone just PLEASE tell me how to even GET to the toy store???
When you enter the underground area through the fireplace, there are 3 doors in the red hallway. The middle door is the one you have to go through first. That one takes you to the Beauty Shop, the General Store, and the areas off the Elevator.

The door on the left in the red hallway is to the Children's Area and that is where the Toy Store is located. You can't go through that door until you have found the 4 red marbles in the first area.

Good luck!

Re: Big Fish Membership

[Post New]by dreznik on Jul 14, 09 1:00 PM
Hi, I am a new member and am curious about the 'credits'... Can someone explain please what they are used for ? Thanks Mindy

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re: Big Fish Membership

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 14, 09 1:18 PM
dreznik wrote:Hi, I am a new member and am curious about the 'credits'... Can someone explain please what they are used for ? Thanks Mindy

What credits? At the end of the game? Game credits? I'm not sure what you're asking.

[Post New]by MichaelSkye8 on Jul 15, 09 3:47 AM
I would love to help all with this telephone problem if I could get through this crazy marble door puzzle. I worked on it for 2 hours and no luck. Can someone please please help me? I can't skip this one either. It won't let me. AARRRRGGHHHHH gosh that feels better. Seriously can someone help me with the marble door lock thank you.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 15, 09 4:43 AM
skip66 wrote:
Maya87 wrote:To use the telephone you need all the lights in the basement on. Then you need a 7 digits telephone number to make a call. does anyone know that number?
703 6021
The number is on the back of the poster that covers the hole in the twins' bedroom wall. It changes from game to game.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 15, 09 5:29 AM
MichaelSkye8 wrote:I would love to help all with this telephone problem if I could get through this crazy marble door puzzle. I worked on it for 2 hours and no luck. Can someone please please help me? I can't skip this one either. It won't let me. AARRRRGGHHHHH gosh that feels better. Seriously can someone help me with the marble door lock thank you.
The 4 red marbles door puzzle solution:
The object of the game is to move the three orange marbles to the top, move the three blue marbles to the bottom and leave the four red marbles in the middle. When you put the 4 Red Marbles in the door puzzle, there are buttons to control the rotation on the left and right. Press the buttons in this order to solve the puzzle.
Right – Left - Right – Left - Right – Left - Right
Good luck!

[Post New]by gamerjules on Jul 15, 09 9:31 AM
I need help... I'm in the toy store workroom where the phone box is. I have no idea how to get the lights to even come on in the first place! Is there a tool I need to find? I'm totally frustrated with this. Can anyone help me?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 15, 09 11:10 AM
Try the page before yours in this topic.

[Post New]by hmoore1 on Jul 16, 09 7:05 AM
i am confused. i was looking for the thread for answers about the phone connection but i've yet to find any info
please help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 16, 09 7:44 AM
hmoore1 wrote:i am confused. i was looking for the thread for answers about the phone connection but i've yet to find any info
please help
You are in the right place. You will find the information on the previous pages of this topic. Good luck!

[Post New]by sostuck2 on Jul 16, 09 3:00 PM
where can i find this photobucket thing?

[Post New]by MsFireDragon on Jul 16, 09 3:57 PM
A little trick I use for games like this is.... keep a small notebook and a pencil nearby. When you come across things like numbers or quotes, just jot them down so you don't have to go back and try to locate what you need ( be warned though, when you restart the game, the numbers can change).
Trust me it cuts down on the asprine intake due to game headaches

Edited on 07/16/2009 at 3:58:51 PM PST

[Post New]by Lateela on Jul 17, 09 3:20 PM
Maya87 wrote:To use the telephone you need all the lights in the basement on. Then you need a 7 digits telephone number to make a call. does anyone know that number?
The phone number is on the floor in the closet where the hole in the wall is. I still can't turn all the lights on.on the telephone. And then there's the cellar door where you have two ladies heads,,, I don't know what to do.

[Post New]by Lateela on Jul 17, 09 3:32 PM
LizzieK wrote:
slm1948 wrote:I haven't been able to get all the lights on either. And it's frustrating when I pay an extra $6.99 for a strategy guide and it's no help. It just says "after you get all the lights to go on...." Gee, thanks! Not!
I have posted a numbered picture of how to do the lights on the wires in Photobucket. The Tips and Tricks topic for this game has instructions on how to find the photos.
Hi! What is Photobucket and how do I get access to it??

[Post New]by Lateela on Jul 17, 09 3:39 PM
LizzieK wrote:
craskehouse wrote:Still trying to get all the lights to light up for phone conection!
I have posted a picture of that solved puzzle. If you go to page 1 of the Tips and Tricks for this game and look for my post, there are instructions on how to find the pictures.

Good luck and have fun!
Hi!! How do I get to the Tips and Tricks?? I don't know what Photobucket is. Lateela

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 17, 09 4:15 PM
To find these pictures and videos:
Do a Google search for Photobucket. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site . On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request.” Keep going to the bottom of that page and it will say “Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album MCF RTR. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

[Post New]by stuartc3 on Jul 18, 09 9:54 AM
I also am stuck on the telephone wires I cannot get them all lite! And when I do it is wrong !
Also how do I gewt into the bears ! I think that is were the key to the elevator is or has to do with the phone
as well! Someone HELP!!!!!!! Please .

Go to: