Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

Re:Group play for Scratches in progress.

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Feb 14, 12 1:44 PM
Congrats on your Morph Popla!
Now you can start clowning around

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 14, 12 1:47 PM
sunshinej is correct. It's a double combine. I don't know if order matters though.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Feb 14, 12 2:03 PM
Hi popla27 & Cherb, I'm with you both on Saturday to start playing "Hotel". Can't wait! Will we meet in the Hotel forum?

Hi Catfish_Girl, I'm in when you start playing ND. I wish BF would give you and popla27 your own thread for all group play games. So we could always find the post. This is to everyone...if you ever say anything to me and I don't answer back...please know I didn't see it and forgive me.

I will meet you popla27 and Cherb on Saturday in the Hotel. Is it scary? I can't wait. see you and anyone else who joins us then.

And Happy Valentines Day to Everyone!

hazelize
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by hazelize on Feb 14, 12 2:13 PM
cherbtoo said:

Highlight the first bit that I wanted to quote, right click and select Copy
Move my hand up to the Reply Box and right click and select Paste
Highlight it all
Click on the quotation mark to the right of the yellow smiley above the reply box and it will put the quote code round that piece of text and it would appear thus eg ...

popla27 said:

@hazelize - I have seen govols2 posting around the pond so I am assuming the dental surgery went alright. I'm not sure if they are still playing Scratches though.

Catfish girl said:

@hazelize ND stand for Nancy Drew

Thanks everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Feb 14, 12 2:50 PM
@hazelize You did it! Yeah you!

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 14, 12 2:56 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:sunshinej is correct. It's a double combine. I don't know if order matters though.

OK I will have one last try tomorrow ... when it is daylight here

Thanks everyone who has tried to help

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 14, 12 3:01 PM
Woo Hoo ... Way to go Hazelize

Lisa ... See you on Saturday in the existing Group Play thread in the Hotel forum .

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 14, 12 3:09 PM

CONGRATULATIONS POPLA

Here are your new shoes, (well one anyway ) hopefully they will slow you down enough on Saturday so that we can keep up with you

.................. rrrr rrrr rrrr
............ rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr
.......... rrrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrr rrr
.......... rrrrr rrrr rrrrr rrrr rrr rrrr
......... rrrrr rrrr rrrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr
.......... rrrrr rrrr rrrrr rrrr rrr rrrr
............ rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrr.rrrr
............. rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrr.r.r
.............. rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr.r
............... rrrr rrrr rrrrr rrrr rrrr
.............. rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrrr
............ rrrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrrr
.............. rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr rrrr
................ rrrr rrr rrr rrr rrrr

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Feb 14, 12 4:21 PM
cherbtoo wrote:Popla ... It's a date, see you in the Hotel Group Play thread on Saturday and thank you very much for playing it again .

Don't apologise for laughing, laughter is always good .

Correction nearly always . It doesn't matter how much steam is coming out of my ears when I am spitting mad at my DH he can have me laughing in 1 second flat. LOL it is darn annoying at times when I would prefer to stay mad at him but I just can't refrain from laughing no matter how hard I try.

LOL cherb, I get like that in work. It doesn't matter how mad I get (and sadly I do get spitting mad rather too often in work) someone will always say something to have me laughing, and yes I try very hard not to!!
Aww thanks for the congrats and the artwork, you're so clever. Those clown shoes will come in mighty handy, I've always been told I had clown feet so they will fit perfectly!

@CfG - Thank you very much for the congrats I didn't notice my morph!

@LovetoMissLisa - Yes Hotel group play will be in the Hotel game forum. There is a thread over there already, only 1 page long, and I will bump it up to the top with a 'start' post on Friday evening, so it should be easy enough to find. I wouldn't say Hotel is scary (and definately not after Scratches ) More mystery than scary. See you there Call me popla, don't worry about the 27, it's only there as I couldn't have popla on it's own!

@hazelize - Yay, well done on the multi quote.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 14, 12 6:20 PM
I will be joining Hotel as a player only. I have it but I remember nothing about it.

Edited on 02/14/2012 at 6:25:52 PM PST

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Feb 15, 12 3:27 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:
<snip>
Hi Catfish_Girl, I'm in when you start playing ND. I wish BF would give you and popla27 your own thread for all group play games. So we could always find the post. This is to everyone...if you ever say anything to me and I don't answer back...please know I didn't see it and forgive me.
<snip>

@LovetoMissLisa I for one am all in favor of playing a ND game, maybe we can do that in between RtMI and Drac Origen, we will see.

if you mean by having our own thread to get it stickied, that will never happen However, you do get me thinking. It may be a good idea to start a thread in chitchat about LF games and groupplays where we can hang out (maybe especially in between group plays ), where we can make announcements about coming group plays that sort of thing. As long as it isn't gamespecific there is no reason why we couldn't or shouldn't start such a thread. The actual group play threads will and can still be made in the specific game forum.
In fact it would be a rather good idea, now we are chitchattering around for some time and it is no longer game specific.

@popla What do you think of starting such a thread? i would be more than willing to start it but it would be nice if you are also willing to spend some time there and answer questions too, if there are any.

Edited on 02/15/2012 at 3:31:28 AM PST

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Feb 15, 12 4:25 AM
Oh Goodie ! ! I will also join in on the Hotel group play over in the Hotel forum Saturday. I have the game, but never played it.

Thanks much for the info on multiple quotes. I didn't know how to do that; just learned how to do the single quote !

@cherbtoo...I hope you got the window cleaned. Spoiler: I checked my notes and see I had to combine the cleaning fluid with the rag and then the rag and the water. I had to try a number of times. End spoiler.

Edited on 02/15/2012 at 4:36:50 AM PST

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Feb 15, 12 6:09 AM
Hi everyone, just checking in.

With having my teeth pulled and the medication I was on , I could not play games very well. To be honest I just got to a point where I really don't care if Michael ever gets out of that house . I think it was just getting too dark for me.

I am looking forward to RTMI but I am wondering if it is 360 like Scratches. I can't demo from here to find out and I don't like to download from too many other sites.

What about Hotel ? Is that a light game or dark game . 360 view.

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on Feb 15, 12 6:22 AM
RTMI is a 360 game, don't remember if it can be shut off or not. Never played hotel, so can not comment on it.

hughchik
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by hughchik on Feb 15, 12 8:05 AM
Hi all

I played Hotel a few months ago so won't join in the group play again but will check into the thread in case I can be of help to anybody

hazelize
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by hazelize on Feb 15, 12 11:40 AM
Hi everyone,

I'd also like to check in to the Hotel.

Will there be a list of players as you did with this game, or will it be more catch as catch can?

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Feb 15, 12 12:00 PM
Good to see you will be joining us Mr_Russ for the play of Hotel.

Catfish_girl wrote:<snip>
@popla What do you think of starting such a thread? i would be more than willing to start it but it would be nice if you are also willing to spend some time there and answer questions too, if there are any.

Yeah I am up for that CfG, it sounds like a good idea. That way we have a home between group plays too! The last few pages of each group play have always ended in non specific game chat and talk of the next game/start dates etc. This way we could keep that separate from the actual group plays. I would be more than willing to participate in a thread, it would be great if you could start it off.
Speaking of start dates, I will start an announcement in chit chat on Saturday regarding the next group play, that should give everyone a chance to see it and get ready!

@mariannequilts - Look forward to seeing you in the Hotel group play on Saturday. It seems we may have a good group.

@govols2 - I hope you are feeling better now and can get back to enjoying some of your games. I'm sorry Scratches has turned out to be not quite to your liking. I hope the next game will be better suited to your tastes. Hotel isn't a dark game and it's not 360 either, it's just your traditional point and click adventure game. It's much shorter than the likes of Scratches too, so doesn't demand so much of your time. You are welcome to join us on Saturday if you wish. I haven't played RTMI before so I don't know about the light/darkness of the game or whether it is 360 or not, so I can't comment on those questions.

@glamma - Oh no!! I was kinda hoping that RTMI wouldn't be a 360 game, some of them tend to make me rather sick!! Oh well, I am getting better at them (and good job too, as more and more of my unplayed games are turning out to be 360! )

@hughchik - It would be great if you could check in with our Hotel play through, you may just come in very handy!

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Feb 15, 12 12:05 PM
@hazelize - I will set up the Hotel group play just as we do for the other group plays. It will be a part of an existing thread but as I said previously, it's currently only 1 page. I will bump it up on Friday night and leave a post free for a players list, ready for you to check into the Hotel! See you there.

hazelize
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by hazelize on Feb 15, 12 12:54 PM
Thanks for doing that, popla27. You're the best!

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Feb 15, 12 1:44 PM
Thank you popla

I may join you all for Hotel but not sure about RTMI because of the 360. I tend to lose some enjoyment for games if they upset my stomach or give me a headache.

Hotel is this coming saturday right? and then RTMI the saturday after ?

Go to: