was working early in the day
concerned that crops will wither

kiki_ar
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by kiki_ar on Jan 1, 17 2:29 PM
same here... the news/reward sign is frozen and cannot play...
just hope someone is working at BW2 and gets this fixed....

msmeow6382
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by msmeow6382 on Jan 1, 17 2:49 PM
I'm having the same problem: can't get the news pop-up to close.

I will tell you that this isn't a Big Fish problem. It's a Codename Entertainment problem. I know this because I'm having the same problem on another site. (I have two games going; one here, and one on another gaming site). I went snooping on Codename's website and others are having this problem... on every other platform/site. We are not alone.

[Post New]by BuddhaBuddy on Jan 1, 17 5:08 PM
It is working now.

[Post New]by shslittlegirl1 on Jan 3, 17 9:00 AM
i have gotten to jim and sasha's wedding changed to tux stood by sasha she now has ? above her head i need to talk to her but will not let me

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jan 3, 17 12:39 PM
@shslittlergirl: You would need to put in a ticket about that.

[Post New]by karenfox on Jan 3, 17 2:03 PM
I'm playing Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven and I finished the game and am on to the bonus game. I need to get into the cabinet in the house and the strategy guide says take the key from professor sharp, but the game won't let me go back to where he's at on the boat. I can get as far back at the gargoyle with water coming out of his mouth outside the house, but cannot go back any further. Can you please help. Thank you

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jan 4, 17 9:45 AM
karenfox wrote:I'm playing Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven and I finished the game and am on to the bonus game. I need to get into the cabinet in the house and the strategy guide says take the key from professor sharp, but the game won't let me go back to where he's at on the boat. I can get as far back at the gargoyle with water coming out of his mouth outside the house, but cannot go back any further. Can you please help. Thank you

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your game, but this is the thread about Bush Wh4cker 2. Unfortunately we can't help you with The Raven.

Erika

Edited on 01/04/2017 at 9:46:42 AM PST

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on Jan 4, 17 2:04 PM
karenfox wrote:I'm playing Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven and I finished the game and am on to the bonus game. I need to get into the cabinet in the house and the strategy guide says take the key from professor sharp, but the game won't let me go back to where he's at on the boat. I can get as far back at the gargoyle with water coming out of his mouth outside the house, but cannot go back any further. Can you please help. Thank you

Hi karenfox,

I had the same problem, as did many others. Someone posted at that forum and said his wife was able to complete the game by continuing to talk to Professor Sharp and eventually he will give you the key.

I restarted the game because I could not find a way to restart the Bonus Game. Good luck to you here and there and everywhere.

Chuck

[Post New]by moatduckbreeder on Jan 6, 17 1:18 PM
Since the latest update I can't buy fruit baskets for energy

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jan 6, 17 1:55 PM
moatduckbreeder wrote:Since the latest update I can't buy fruit baskets for energy

Reload and that's fixed.

kiki_ar
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kiki_ar on Jan 13, 17 7:28 AM
Hi!!!
There's something wrong on Amicus Island...
1) Can't do the tiki masks task...they all look ok, there's no cursed mask in the hole island
2) The chat bar is missing, hence can't go to another group... and there's no one in the island either!

I reloaded and signed out of the game, but nothing changes...

Thanks!!!!

[Post New]by shslittlegirl1 on Jan 13, 17 8:53 AM
chat done also chrome and firefox has for last 3 hrs

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jan 13, 17 9:08 AM
kiki_ar wrote:Hi!!!
There's something wrong on Amicus Island...
1) Can't do the tiki masks task...they all look ok, there's no cursed mask in the hole island
2) The chat bar is missing, hence can't go to another group... and there's no one in the island either!

I reloaded and signed out of the game, but nothing changes...

Thanks!!!!

Same problem for me.

[Post New]by lyrical19 on Jan 19, 17 6:10 AM
The last few days I have been having issues with the font in the game in Chrome on Windows 7. The fonts have changed such that there are shadows in the middle of the numbers making it much harder to read them. More generally many of the icons have much rougher outlines than before.

kiki_ar
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kiki_ar on Feb 1, 17 4:27 AM
Since yesterday every action/command takes a long time to load. Changing locations, farming and whacking.
The message"whacking them bushes" "retrying request" appear every time and "error invalid parameters" too.
I thought today the issue would be solved, but not.It takes forever to play.
This is the only page that has issues, the rest of my computer is ok.
I'll really apreciate if you can solve this.
Thank you so much!!!!!

Edited on 02/01/2017 at 4:35:33 AM PST

[Post New]by mumwooshie on Feb 19, 17 6:17 AM
I cannot log onto the game,it was fine yesterday. Have tried logging on also through the BFG website and still not getting past the green "Loading Graphics" screen. Is there an issue with the game itself?

ElsaStar96
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by ElsaStar96 on Mar 4, 17 6:25 AM
Hi, I was happily playing the game when I tried to use the free small energy packs and got the "failed to connect to server" message, I had to reload the game, only to f
ind I can no longer gain access, I just get a white screen...please help.

I have now progressed to the green loading screen, but I am now stuck there...also the is a load of text above said loading screen...it's weird.

Ok, panic over...my game is now working again...phew!

Edited on 03/04/2017 at 8:36:39 AM PST

OnnaB64
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by OnnaB64 on Mar 4, 17 6:39 AM
I just tried logging in to the game and got this:

SELECT * FROM user_information WHERE user_id = '994220' Incorrect information in file: './bushwhacker2_master/user_information.frm' INSERT INTO user_information (user_id, name, location, last_update, gender, age, thumbnail, email) VALUES (994220, 'OnnaB64', 'Not Available', now(), 'Not Available', 'Not Available', '', '') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE name = VALUES(name), location = VALUES(location), gender = VALUES(gender), age = VALUES(age), thumbnail = VALUES(thumbnail), email = VALUES(email), last_update = now() Incorrect information in file: './bushwhacker2_master/user_information.frm' SELECT * FROM server_assignment WHERE user_id = '994220' Incorrect information in file: './bushwhacker2_master/server_assignment.frm' SELECT count AS count FROM user WHERE user_id = '994220' Incorrect information in file: './bushwhacker2_master/user.frm' Query error: Dao->set[PrimaryKey](994220)

That's it...it stops there. Any ideas??

UPDATE: Back up and running- Thanks!!

Edited on 03/04/2017 at 5:03:18 PM PST

[Post New]by lyrical19 on Mar 4, 17 6:40 AM
I get the same.

Go to: