Seniors

Rquality
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Seniors

[Post New]by Rquality on Jul 18, 16 8:09 PM
I don't know if I am the oldest senior playing the game (I am 74 and play as Ralph). I am on level 71 and just completed the castle challenge earlier today. The game is really addictive and it does help keep your mind active.

I will provide my game ID if anyone is interested.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jul 18, 16 8:43 PM
So far, it looks as though I have the dubious honor of being the oldest senior in our illustrative group, having achieved my 80th birthday on Friday. Congrats to those of us still pushing our walkers to totter out to The Castle every day.

dreamfantasy
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by dreamfantasy on Jul 19, 16 6:03 AM
My good friend from Austria yesterday had celebrated 80. birthday.

He very likes the game and all his friends - he plays a wienerkurt on PC on level 50 now.

Happy fun to all seniors

annettap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annettap on Jul 19, 16 7:45 AM
sandhan wrote:So far, it looks as though I have the dubious honor of being the oldest senior in our illustrative group, having achieved my 80th birthday on Friday. Congrats to those of us still pushing our walkers to totter out to The Castle every day.

Happy Belated birthday sandhan!

annettap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annettap on Jul 19, 16 7:51 AM
I think I like the new update. i get much more stuff when I send my pets out and some of the room zones don't need as much stuff as they did before. So far so good, especially since I was able to turn off the dreaded "night mode". Happy gaming seniors. 516290. age 65. level 64.

Edited on 07/19/2016 at 7:52:29 AM PST

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Jul 19, 16 1:56 PM
I am senior to. I am 64 years old. My friend code is 323859, level 56 (I think) and nick name is Kytka - it is anything as flower or Flora .

Edited on 07/19/2016 at 1:56:56 PM PST

fredismom
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by fredismom on Jul 19, 16 2:45 PM
I've been playing forever it seems and at L71. I'm 69 and play as Fredismom on iOS.
Playing now with game friends after I figured it out last December - lol. Even more fun now; love gifting to players at lower levels.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jul 19, 16 10:42 PM
New to the senior club.. but this game keeps my mind active!

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jul 20, 16 8:29 PM
I am 61 years, I just started playing this game, I am Mary Cricket, same as the name in the game, I play at least 14 hours a day, I am so addicted to this game, I'm on level 25,

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 22, 16 9:32 AM

Play on iPad since --- can't remember when exactly, but was sometime in July or August of 2014 (I think)....l reached max level many times waiting for updates...currently sitting on Level 71 waiting for the next one.

Started PC game to get some game info about Achievements and got hooked on that one, then got curious about game costs and managed to get that one to Level 71 as well....trying to build some coin to overcome the expense when the update does hit, as it will undoubtedly be expensive, based on the past few levels.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Jul 22, 16 1:44 PM
Will be 81 on 15 August. Love the game. I don't post to often but read the forum every day. Never read Seniors before. Just had to respond. I have a laptop with touch screen and use a stylus. I can just rub it over the screen and if it goes over an object needed it will just pick it up. Much faster than trying to manipulate the mouse. It works with the candle lit screen as well. It picks up items in the dark. Just thought I would share a senior moment... Level 71 playing over 2 years.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 22, 16 1:47 PM
Wow, it never ceases to amaze me to see people over 80 playing this game. I'm 67 and hope to still be around at that age.

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 22, 16 1:54 PM
i have the first pet but am unable to feed it. My inventory has a picture of the bag it needs and says 16 but when i go to click on it it says speciality pets and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong please?
Please ignore. Gosh those bags looks so alike !

Edited on 07/22/2016 at 1:56:09 PM PST

mis_t
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by mis_t on Jul 22, 16 2:59 PM
Just turned 70 love the game at level 65

Lrell000
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Lrell000 on Jul 22, 16 4:17 PM
Well I'm the young age of 57 but I love the game. I'm on an android or I would friend you in a minute. I've been playing since March. Still going strong at level 33'

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jul 22, 16 6:37 PM
I hope you had a great birthday Sandhan, You have been one of Trixie's friends since I reached the level where I could have friends back in Jan 2014.

I feel like a Spring Chicken. 68 on Sunday.

Trixie

bcrevers
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by bcrevers on Jul 22, 16 7:27 PM
Just squeaked in 61 and on level 71. Play on kindle as crone.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jul 22, 16 10:13 PM
Hi AnnaDownes01!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Sunday. I turn 65 in 2 weeks time.

To all who have had a birthday recently or will have one shortly HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope you had/have an enjoyable time.

Hi bcrevers & Lrell000!

Welcome to the Seniors Club. I play on kindle as well - just started in January - so far only level 14. I play as DOTTY - name suits when I have senior moments.

Hi ellenkcl,

Thanks for the tip!

Hi Annelliegram,

You are awesome! The game is addictive, isn't it? I have PC games as well as a kindle game.

Hi all "senior" players,
Well done. It shows that there is something about this game that appeals to us all. It keeps us coming back.

Have fun in the game!

Dot

annettap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annettap on Jul 23, 16 10:36 AM
taylormade66 wrote: Wow! This forum is so exciting for me. Thought at 60 that I was one of the oldest playing. Glad to see I'm not. Had my parrots for 20 years and figured they were older than most of the MC people.
Hi all:

I have to have my glasses when ever I want to play games or read anything else for that matter...lol!! I am 65 yrs young and a great grandmother. I am retired and spend the majority of my day playing MC.

I do have touch screen so that saves my wrists from the constant mouse work. I am on level 66. I started playing in Oct.2016 and have turned my older cousins into MC addicts along with myself . they have time to play like I do.

My friend code is 516290. I am playing pc. They only let you send 5 gifts at a time but I do notice you can send them at certain intervals during the course of a day.

Happy gaming all!!

I would invite you all to be friends but my social page hasn't worked for over a month (started that "PLEASE UNFRIEND ME" forum). I can't invite or do gifts right now but when they fix it, I'll be sure to invite you all! And Rosie and Duncan definitely belong.

Just a tip - I was having a hard time finding small things so I bought a big monitor. No, it wasn't expensive cuz Dell sells refurbished stuff and my income is kind of limited. It's amazing how much better you can see things. Those flowers just pop !!! The bad part is I play so much and think I'm gettting carpal tunnel....so I bought a wrist splint. Must be carpal - can't be arthritis.

Hmmm...names for the senior group: Geezer Regiment/Gray Legion/Fossil Battalion/Geriatric Cavalry/Snow Soldiers/Senior Squadron/Army of Ancestors/Midnight Matriarchs (for the ladies)/ Patriarch Patrol for the guys. The list could go on forever.

annettap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annettap on Jul 23, 16 10:42 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:I hope you had a great birthday Sandhan, You have been one of Trixie's friends since I reached the level where I could have friends back in Jan 2014.

I feel like a Spring Chicken. 68 on Sunday.

Trixie

Happy birthday Trixie! 516290

Go to: