Gator51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

How do you get past 1923

[Post New]by Gator51 on Dec 20, 09 8:47 AM
I have tried this level at least 5 times and have failed. The timer runs to fast, i run out of building permits and can not meet the guest requirment.

Re:How do you get past 1923

[Post New]by aussiegirl70 on Dec 23, 09 3:00 AM
me to ... only ive tried a dozen plus times ' ... any suggestions from the inner big pond?

wahmcoder
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wahmcoder on Dec 23, 09 11:55 AM
Happy I am not the only one but so frustrated!

wahmcoder
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wahmcoder on Dec 24, 09 8:55 AM
Ok I figured out you need an extra Sunrise and park. The only thing is I tried in so many different combination's and I can't get the Expert. So if you just want to pass the level try the extra Sunrise and Park. If anyone can figure out how to get the expert please post.

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Sep 20, 10 9:42 PM
If 1923 seems absolutely impossible, it maybe because you have skipped the tutorial and built the previous years on your own. When they're played with tutorial, time gets paused between actions and it's guaranteed to get as large expert bonus as possible at the end of each tutorial level. So i'd recommend to restart the game and follow Sam's advise exactly, while choosing the shortest possible paths for Claire to run between tasks to save maybe another twenty dollars.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jan 26, 11 5:05 PM
Thanks for .. uh nothing! Poliwird

Mystic_cam
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Mystic_cam on Feb 10, 11 4:54 PM
I don't think that you can get expert on level 23. As that is the case take your time and set up for later levels. Build an extra Ocean hotel to help later and a bar for income. You do need an extra park for occpupancy and agin it sets you up for later. There is some waiting for money but you will finish late septemeber october.

What I did was:

1. build a park
2. destroy a bungalow (need the building permit)
3. build a purple bungalow (where you destroyed the other one)
4. build a bar
5. build a hotel sunset
6. paint a bungalow red
7. build an ocean hotel
8. build a park
9. build the harbour

Go to: