I can't find the Fort.

[Post New]by Artgoddess on Dec 20, 09 2:15 PM
I go to the fence and pan right. The only ladder I can see takes me back to the tree and the water trough. If I go up the other path further right, all I see is a cliff and no ladder there either. What am I doing wrong?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

I can't find the Fort.

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 20, 09 6:45 PM
Artgoddess wrote:I go to the fence and pan right. The only ladder I can see takes me back to the tree and the water trough. If I go up the other path further right, all I see is a cliff and no ladder there either. What am I doing wrong?

The ladder is at one of those checkpoints in the game--it won't appear until you've done everything else up until then.

Probably the easiest thing is to go to the Blog Walkthrough and start at Chapter Sixteen. Just read through it and make sure you did everything. You'll need to get to the point where Pepita tells you the whole story before the ladder will appear.

Also, go to the Inventory Screen and click on the ENIGMA button to see which verses aren't crossed out yet. That's another clue as to what you might have to complete before you can get to the Fort.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: