Unsolved Mysteries Ancient Astronauts

[Post New]by joyce422 on Mar 17, 16 6:44 AM
I recently purchased this game, and am at the second chapter. I'm trying to break the wall next to the green-eyed idol with the bludgeon, and it keeps telling me that I can't use that item there, even though both the walk through and help section within the game say that's what I'm supposed to do. I thought maybe other things had to be done first, so I went back to the statue and tried to put the chest piece on, and received the same message.

I'm also having an issue with Unsolved Mysteries Amelia Earhart in getting it to start. I've uninstalled both the Big Fish Ap and the game itself, downloaded it again, and it still doesn't work. I think whoever created these games still has a lot of work to do to remove all of the glitches. In any case, I'll be asking for a refund for both of these if I can't get them to work correctly when I try to play them. It's very frustrating!!

Re:Unsolved Mysteries Ancient Astronauts

[Post New]by sister72 on Jul 7, 16 7:40 PM
It is now 2016 and there are still problems with this game and the 'Bludgeon'! I haven't installed a pirate copy, I downloaded the game straight from the BF Games Manager, uninstalled and reinstalled both Flash Player and ShockWave. Installed it on another computer and I still cant play the game....frustration abounds!! This complaint has been surfacing for years now, why on this earth has it not been fixed???

Go to: