mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

Missing Collectibles and Achievements Lists

[Post New]by mamajay on Mar 17, 16 7:17 PM
I did enjoy this game, but I must confess to being disappointed that when I finished, there was no way to see what my Achievements were (in spite of the continual congratulations within the game for completed tasks). Nor is there any listing of the Collectibles found.

Have I missed something? I had assumed they would be in the Extras, but alas, they were not.

Jen.

Re:Missing Collectibles and Achievements Lists

[Post New]by MeGaBigBiy on Mar 18, 16 2:16 AM
There is a purple Home button in Main menu and on HUD in the lower right corner too. Hope it helps!

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Mar 18, 16 3:48 PM
Thank you MeGaBigBiy

I don't know why I hadn't looked in that particular corner, but you were right - it is there!

It's a shame that we can't get any missing collectibles though - so many Devs are letting us do that now, I am automatically expecting it in all the CEs I play! Oops, lol.

Thanks again!

Jen

[Post New]by Daone1943 on Apr 10, 16 1:01 PM
I wish also that the Devs would let us know either during the game or after what collectibles we need to find. Some of them have an icon next to the Inventory bar letting you know that you still need to find one at that location and some use an icon on the map letting you know that there is still one not found yet. Or at least let you go back and find the ones you missed. Those are my favorite CE's.

Go to: