step54
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

timer

[Post New]by step54 on Mar 18, 16 3:24 AM
Whats the story of the timer in the left top corner.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Re:timer

[Post New]by geniegal on Mar 21, 16 3:17 PM
Yeah it is a confusing part of the game. There is no mention of it in the Help files. It pops up when you left clickand drag to light up multiple squares. It looks like you have to keep the timer active (click and drag again) to get a second star when you complete the puzzle. Anyone figured out how to get the third star?

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Mar 22, 16 10:05 AM
I've gotten the third star on several puzzles. It's a matter of finishing quickly. It doesn't matter if you have made errors or have used hints.

[Post New]by mkhusmann on Mar 23, 16 7:06 AM
Not sure I have the right conclusion, but it seems if you finish with more time than you started out with you will get three stars.

That requires getting the timer up and adding for each move in rapid succession.

Also, getting the timer started only requires a click 'n hold of just a few squares - a couple of times - not a long sequence. Once started each sequence adds to the timer. So if you have a row of twenty to reveal - click n' hold for 4 or 5 squares at a time. It adds much more time than if you did the whole row in one swoop.

rndtuet
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by rndtuet on Apr 4, 16 7:28 AM
Thanks, that is nice to learn, I was getting frustrated with that stupid timer.

Go to: