When to Feed Hopping Tiger?

[Post New]by teddybear885 on Mar 18, 16 8:13 AM
Is there a best place to feed the Hopping Tiger to have a better chance of a Gold Chest and what is his "tell" of when to feed?

Edited on 03/18/2016 at 8:14:24 AM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:When to Feed Hopping Tiger?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 18, 16 8:33 AM
Napoeon has created a marvelous thread that tells you all about pet tells and their favorite locations.....

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/404978.page

I think the original pets are listed somewhere around the third or fourth page of this thread.

[Post New]by teddybear885 on Mar 18, 16 9:40 AM
Thanks so much - got a Silver Chest!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 18, 16 10:57 AM
As another person has mentioned the places and tell, I have been using these and 90% of the time I get a silver chest, and 10% a rusty one. The maximum yield has been 800 gold (just once) the average is 400 and a diamond. I have NEVER got a gold chest out of feeding him so he is way down my list of preferred pets!

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Mar 18, 16 12:14 PM
I think that pets must vary in their % gold chests as I have found hopping tiger usually gives me gold or silver wherever I feed him and the reindeer is useless. I used to keep note of where I fed pets but didn't find a pattern for favourite places. Keep 'em hungry works best

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Mar 18, 16 6:13 PM
Llamamama15 wrote:I think that pets must vary in their % gold chests as I have found hopping tiger usually gives me gold or silver wherever I feed him and the reindeer is useless. I used to keep note of where I fed pets but didn't find a pattern for favourite places. Keep 'em hungry works best

Isn't that funny! My reindeer is one of my best gold chest givers (and not expensive to feed, either). I just got a hopping tiger egg, and was wondering if it was worth the 10000 coins to hatch him.
Patty

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 18, 16 8:06 PM
They are all very owner related.......mine has never given me gold.....maybe a silver once or twice.... but he's cute!

Go to: