I Have done the Quest Brockway and SAVED it a couple of times now but keeps showing up I haven't :(

[Post New]by crystal_lite11 on Dec 21, 09 9:15 AM
I have played the Quest Brockway a couple of times now and Saved it but it keeps showing up that I haven't done it it's very annoying to have to keep going back and redoing it saving it then seeing that I supposedly haven't done it I have done the upgrade from the games manager even tho it's still showing 1.02 I feel like leaving this stupid game with all it's problems

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re:I Have done the Quest Brockway and SAVED it a couple of times now but keeps showing up I haven'

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 22, 09 6:47 AM
There are 6 quests in Brockway--the deputy is optional, the rest are required. What exactly does the Quest list show when you click the Quest button (ink-well, quill pen, and scroll)?

And as Robin would eventually tell you: We sympathize with your frustration, now please see the Walkthrough. (All right, Robin would be less brusque.) Click "Try this game" above, then look for the Walkthrough link.

Re:I Have done the Quest Brockway and SAVED it a couple of times now but keeps showing up I haven'

[Post New]by crystal_lite11 on Dec 22, 09 9:53 AM
Hi George Thanks for replying, I think you put Robin off from replying LOL, I got it sorted BIG mistake on my part I should have loaded the game instead of clicking on Play button so i've played that part ( Brockway) a couple of times due to my own stupity LMAO take care and again Thanks

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 22, 09 6:04 PM
Glad you figured it out!

I can only get on the boards after work in the evening, so if it's a weekday, you won't hear from me until after 5:30 or so West coast time.

Robin

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re:I Have done the Quest Brockway and SAVED it a couple of times now but keeps showing up I haven

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 22, 09 10:51 PM
Hi, crystal_lite11. As I just said to someone at the Sandlot forums, anybody who isn't occasionally made to feel stupid by this game either is not trying to be good at it or else is not paying attention!

[Post New]by crystal_lite11 on Dec 23, 09 11:22 AM
Hi George Thanks for making me feel better I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for
take care and Merry Christmas

Hi Robin ok I will remember that Thanks Merry Christmas

Go to: