bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 21, 09 10:19 AM
Hi folks!

We now have a walkthrough available on our blog for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus.

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

To go straight to the walkthrough for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus, click here.

Happy gaming!

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus

[Post New]by folkdance on Dec 25, 09 8:01 AM
First of all - Merry Christmas to everyone! And a very Happy New year!

Second: I was disappointed in this game. Although the trial seemed like a great game, after downloading the whole thing, I did not find it interesting or challenging and the ending was just one of those "wow, it's over?" nothing happens endings.

Too many little match the tiles type games etc. Not a good game in my view and the graphics weren't that hot either.

Sorry to be such a downer on Christmas day, but there it is.

Walkthrough now available for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus

[Post New]by snowflakesh on Jan 22, 10 6:54 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi folks!

We now have a walkthrough available on our blog for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus.

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

To go straight to the walkthrough for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus, click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/cassandras-journey-2-the-fifth-sun-of-nostradamus-walkthrough/>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

Re:Walkthrough now available for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Feb 2, 10 4:08 AM
This one is not listed in the walkthroughs

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 2, 10 4:14 AM
Miniatures1 wrote:This one is not listed in the walkthroughs
??

It is listed here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/game-walkthroughs

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Mar 19, 10 4:39 PM
I really enjoyed the first Cassandra Journey and bought it. This one is even better. I love the graphics, the music, the game play. I especially enjoy the many varied mini games. This one is definitely on my list to buy games.

Go to: