medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

Level Buster Achievement - Don't Get It

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Mar 19, 16 6:36 AM
"Complete a single level 5 times in a row."

I don't get it. I've tried a number of things and nothing seems to work.

I've purposely failed a level so I play it three times in a row - both without going back to the map in between and with going back to the map in between. I don't see a way to play a single level more than once if you win, such as level 1, 2 and 3 for a map spot, once I win #1 and it goes to #2, I don't see how to replay #1.

Just what the heck am I supposed to accomplish, and how?

Thanks!!!!

Re:Level Buster Achievement - Don't Get It

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Mar 20, 16 3:51 PM
When I saw this achievement, it was the first thing I did - I plyed the level 1 forty five times in a row. So if you want that achievement, I'd suggest to go back to first level of the dragon island and replay it over and over.

[Post New]by ArchaeoLinz on Mar 21, 16 8:30 AM
Once you've got to level 3 it will keep playing at that level. So, I agree go back to no.1 Dragon island, get to level 3 and keep doing it. You just need to get 8000 in 7 goes.

Edited on 03/21/2016 at 11:00:34 AM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 21, 16 1:40 PM
Yep, that's what I did. Only mistake I made the first time was I got to 20 something and needed a break...thinking the game would hold my place. When I went back the next day (I think it was), I had to start all over again. So if you're going after this achievement, stick with it.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 21, 16 2:40 PM
There was another discussion about this on page 2. It has how I completed that achievement.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/686750.page

Go to: