annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Annieliz1 message re lost game: message to friends

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Mar 19, 16 8:03 AM
In a fit of pique yesterday I uninstalled Windows 10. It was not affecting my MC playing but I decided I did not like it; if this was Facebook I would have unfriended it. My simple mind could not get round all the complicated way of doing things. I wanted a programme that just said "Start" "All programs" and things like that instead of chasing all over the place to find things and often giving up in despair. Anyway to cut a long boring story short I have mislaid my game in the process. BF have been asked to restore it (I only hope they can) but until then I will not be gifting for a few days. I am a bit all over the place at the moment anyway; one of those periods in life where nothing seems to work properly and general confusion (nothing major, just lots of bits and pieces).

Please bear with me.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Annieliz1 message re lost game: message to friends

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 19, 16 8:27 AM
So sorry, friend. Hang in there.

Hoping you get your game back really soon.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Mar 19, 16 10:52 AM
Keep your chin up Annieliz. I hope you get your game back soon too. I will hang in there with you!

Sadie

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Mar 19, 16 10:39 PM
I will still be here when you get back up so hang in there.

Chris

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Mar 20, 16 5:42 AM
Hi Annieliz,
Also sorry to hear your bad news Hope it all sorts itself out and get back on your feet with the game when it does. Don't worry about gifting cause your friends will understand, and will still be here with the others waiting for your return. Good luck and chin up

Barb from Oz

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Mar 20, 16 8:54 AM
Hang in there! We will be here when you return.

[Post New]by margodavis on Mar 20, 16 9:14 AM
how can I restore my old game ?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 21, 16 7:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

Annieliz1, I do hope that everything works out. Please do not hesitate to PM a moderator or contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.

margodavis, welcome to the forums! To restore your old game, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your original ID as well as the new player ID that is appearing. The support team has the tools to manually move over your progress for you. Please keep in mind that while they have the capability to move over your progress, they cannot move your friend's list. We apologize for the inconvenience. I'll include a help article below on how to locate your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

If you are unable to locate your original ID, please let the support team know the details of your original game. This includes the avatar, username, approximation of the currency in the game, along with what pets you can recall.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by dianatron on Mar 23, 16 8:41 PM
Hi Annie, that was bad luck, but Ive had so many problems with win. 10, I was thinking of doing the same, just as well I didn't. Anyway my friend we will be waiting yor return, I'm sure the Techs. can get it right for u. Let us know when u r up and running again Di

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 15, 16 10:16 AM
Still no news, Annieliz1?

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Apr 15, 16 1:46 PM
Miss you ANNIELIZ 1

hope your back soon

Ann Aka Nanakool, *Ann, Pippa

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Apr 15, 16 2:27 PM
Oh Annieliz1, been there done that. Win 10 installed itself one morning and I did not like it either. So, I uninstalled it and was supposed to go back to Win 7, which was much easier to navigate for me. Long story short also, it all did not go well. Too many things were lost in the change. So, I had to reinstall Win 10 and everything seems to be going okay, except for a few minor glitches, but the game came through all right. So, have faith and I hope you get your game back soon.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Apr 15, 16 2:58 PM
I don't have the get Windows 10 notification icon as I uninstalled the update for it (KB3035583). I disabled the Windows Update, I check every 2 weeks for them. I seen Windows 10 and don't care for the look. I think I will stay with Windows 7 as all my games work.

Go to: