Stick a fork in me !!!

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Stick a fork in me !!!

[Post New]by betslou41 on Mar 19, 16 10:12 AM
I am done with the Tournaments !!! Played the 1st game, 1 coin behind each door !!! I won't be playing Again, Good luck to all who are trying !!!

Betslou41

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Stick a fork in me !!!

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 19, 16 10:23 AM
My first try just now, was not "as" bad... found my sixth one under an item in the last scene... I thought it was just going to be five... I still think the luck turns around at some point... just takes a couple of weeks of trying to see it.... it's all the trying and trying in between that gets on the nerves...

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Mar 19, 16 10:33 AM
Try this for luck!!! For the very first time I find 15 chips, yes 15. So I think here's my chance to get a big score! Think again! I spun 4x10's and 1x20. Wow, I didn't even beat my best score with 3 spins only.

ETA: Needless to say I'm also very disgusted with the tournaments!

Edited on 03/19/2016 at 10:34:32 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 19, 16 10:38 AM
EVERY time I get 4 spins, and I mean EVERY time, it's ALL 10%... where's my "bang head here" sign???.... I need a new attitude !!!!!!!!! The ONLY time I get a 50% is when I have one or two spins available... it's just... well, it's 5:00 somewhere... in my ... and I don't like beer... ... hey, I feel MUCH better now... seeing double... wow... double the chips, should of thought of that first...

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Mar 19, 16 11:23 AM
After playing this time, I'm done too. Only found 6 on first try (lost one door due to system stopping/restarting just after I started that room so I was rather ticked and not in the right mind frame); netted 10/20% on the two spins. Found 9 coins on 2nd try and got 10% on all three spins. Just too frustrating.

Edited on 03/19/2016 at 11:38:10 AM PST

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Mar 19, 16 11:53 AM
@gohill Cheers!!! May your next tourney be a lucky one!

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Mar 19, 16 11:59 AM
I am taking a break until something good happens with this game !!! I have taken down my wish list, but will still check in to do gifting !!!
Happy gaming,

Betslou41

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Mar 19, 16 2:55 PM
Ironic isn't it? You find 5 tokens, get one spin and it's a 50%. You find 12 tokens, and it goes something like, 10%, 10%, 0, 10%. Woohoo. When this consistently happens...and it does, it really takes all the joy out any anticipation of possibly making it to the top 100. I have placed in the Top 100 twice, and won a few diamonds two or three other times (weeks ago), but have never even come close since the 3/7 update.

BarbieB731
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by BarbieB731 on Mar 19, 16 3:03 PM
I had the same luck. Then I noticed that I wasn't signed on to face book. Now I can't wait to see it if makes a difference? Probably not.

Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nickimine on Mar 19, 16 3:22 PM
I have a "feeder game" that I am in the process of closing. Giving away all the inventory to whomever wants to be a temporary friend without having to gift anything. Just take and help me unload the inventory. It's only at Level 12.

Anyway, I practiced playing the Tournament with this "soon to be deleted" feeder game, and yep. You guessed it. The feeder game placed 54th in a Tournament a few days ago.

Can I do it in the game I care about? My real game?!! Nooooo !!!!

Jean

dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by dianatron on Mar 19, 16 4:14 PM
I gave up the tourneys months ago(as well as that awful woman!) And going along quite nicely without them thank you.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Mar 19, 16 6:54 PM
Yep, got 5 spins once and only once, with 3 10%, 1 20% and 0. Unbelievable! And I agree with those who say it doesn't help to get 4 spins as they are always 10 and 20 per cents and 0. What a joke

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 19, 16 11:21 PM
I find that I "average" getting 8 chips......or sometimes 11......Very seldom manage to get that last chip to make a full spin.....

Just cannot get anywhere with only 2 spins....and yes, when I only have 2, I generally land on 50% or 40% the first time....then it is back to 10%.

Yesterday, I actually got 15 chips for the very first time ever.....almost same result as Jackie34918 --- 10%, 10%, 20%, 10%, 10% -----

But, lately, it just seems there is only 1 chip in each room.....then one room will show 3 chips for a total of 7 chips.....

Still, I will continue to play because there is that RARE occasion where I actually manage to get a 40% or 50%......I have managed to fall in the top 100 for 3x on my PC game I started last fall....

My iPad game that is my main game......well, that is a whole different story......haven't seen any 40% or 50% on that one in quite awhile.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Mar 20, 16 12:39 AM
Hi all.

I, too, have found 15 chips. Wow, 5 spins - 10%, 0, 0, 10%, 10%. I got a better score when I had 7 chips (2 spins) - 30%, 10%. I don't hunt for the chips so hard now. If they are visible, I will click on them but I don't waste time looking for them now. Too time-consuming - for little return.

Take care, Betslou. Will keep an eye out for when your wish list goes back up. Enjoy your break.

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Mar 20, 16 3:09 AM
Thanks aussie_Dot !!! Just popped in to do my gifting, and wish everyone Happy 1st day of Spring !!! Now I will go back to my cup of green tea with Manuka honey, and enjoy that whole big ole world out there !!!

Betslou41-

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Mar 20, 16 8:56 AM
I quit doing them once I reached the achievement for them...Not wasting anymore time with them as well. The only way I made the achievement was spending diamonds in order to play back to back rounds...otherwise I never did well enough waiting for my free play to rank in the top.

Edited on 03/20/2016 at 8:58:02 AM PST

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Mar 20, 16 9:16 AM
Vision and physical disabilities prevent me from ever clicking fast enough or accurately enough to ever get any of the achievements. I played a few times and thought I did well enough - I got 40%, 50% and 40% on spins ... and came in 947th! I never went back to see where I ended up as there was more time before closing. I sure wasn't going to move up!

KrisMom
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by KrisMom on Mar 20, 16 9:24 AM
I get tempted, but if I get over 9 chips, I never get over 10%

I do understand that some games have better odds (I also have a terrible time with the dragon on my game), but dang it, occasionally I wish they would just flip all the odds so that outcome could be bettter

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 20, 16 10:07 AM
My turn for a five chip day... and to add insult to injury, that one spin was 10%... could have been worse, could have been 0... noooow, where did I put that silver lining?... must be in a HO somewhere...

MaggieHand
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieHand on Mar 20, 16 10:08 AM
This isn't in regards to Tournaments, but I'm tired of playing the games and getting shards or 15 coins. I impossible moving forward and all I get are shards or coins.

Go to: