biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

VERY SHORT & EASY

[Post New]by biomix on Mar 19, 16 6:17 PM
This game is super short and very very easy. It has a lot of cut scenes.
It is not worth the CE price. Not even with a sale. I wish someone had told me this. I would recommend waiting until it comes out as a standard and buying it with a coupon.
And I say this as a person who likes easy games but this one was super easy!!!
And super short!!!

MM272
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:VERY SHORT & EASY

[Post New]by MM272 on Mar 19, 16 10:57 PM
If the story had been original, I would have almost overlooked the fact that I finished the main story in a couple of hours. But unfortunately it does not even have that going for it.

Heck there's even an achievement for finishing the game in the shortest time.
And it was an easy achievement to win.

Yes, there should be a warning label somewhere.

Edited on 03/19/2016 at 11:00:47 PM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 20, 16 2:23 AM
I am still playing so I am not sure if I will consider it "short". Whatever the case, I do love this series. It has beautiful art, good music (I've heard it in the other games though), lots of puzzles that are neither too hard nor too easy (IMO). A good story with a location I have not seen in other games not of this series. There is so little that I do not like that those things are not really worth mentioning and a few are my own stupidity (oops).

This is a good game for those who enjoy lots of puzzles and exotic locations. The puzzles are not difficult so that may be a disappointment for major puzzle lovers. Some are puzzles we have played before but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I am enjoying the game and if it ends in the next 15 min. making it very "short" I will still have enjoyed myself. Thanks Devs for another good game!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Mar 20, 16 5:10 AM
bribling wrote:I am still playing so I am not sure if I will consider it "short". Whatever the case, I do love this series. It has beautiful art, good music (I've heard it in the other games though), lots of puzzles that are neither too hard nor too easy (IMO). A good story with a location I have not seen in other games not of this series. There is so little that I do not like that those things are not really worth mentioning and a few are my own stupidity (oops).

This is a good game for those who enjoy lots of puzzles and exotic locations. The puzzles are not difficult so that may be a disappointment for major puzzle lovers. Some are puzzles we have played before but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I am enjoying the game and if it ends in the next 15 min. making it very "short" I will still have enjoyed myself. Thanks Devs for another good game!

Yes it is short, but I agree - it's so warm and beautiful and relaxing. Some different puzzles. A welcome change - very refreshing!

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Mar 20, 16 11:59 AM
Yes, very short and easy but the the scenes were nicely done and I enjoyed playing a game that wasn't dark and evil!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 21, 16 5:30 AM
What a swell game. Generally, this type of game leaves me wondering how to figure something out and having to consult the walk through constantly. Which is about as much fun and reading at 19th century book by a British author and constantly having to refer to a dictionary.

It's pretty. It makes sense and you can figure it out by yourself. It is not pop three easy but straight forward enough not to be tedious like most of this genre.

I liked the first one and will now see about buying the second. The art, the game, and the music make for a fun game. Too short? I don't know.... I get bored with some of these offering and prefer not having to deal with grinding through the same thing over and over. Nicely done.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 21, 16 2:00 PM
Almost all of the games by almost all the devs have been short lately.
I had just replayed Grim Tales The Bride and The Legacy and The Wishes. I was surprised to see how long these games were. I guess I had forgotten how long games used to be. They are HOP heavy. The mini-games are much harder. Sadly there are no achievements. Imo the devs are just pushing these games out to make more money. Which is really sad. I think the price should be lowered if the games are this short. Even with the sales.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Apr 25, 16 1:46 PM
I completed this on the free trial. Thought I did something wrong to end so quickly but I guess not. Glad I didn't buy it first.

Go to: