BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Friends Wanted

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Mar 19, 16 6:54 PM
I have sent out several requests but so far no response. I'm level 24 and would like some friends to share the experience with. My name is Schdo and my number is 3601 9966
Thank You

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Friends Wanted

[Post New]by Nocturne on Mar 20, 16 1:42 AM
Adding friends actually will not make any difference. You cannot contact anyone, cannot send a message, nothing. You don't even get a list of who are your friends. You just get a "I want to be your friend" message, you accept, and the friend goes into the void never to be heard from again. You can't trade anything, can't give away things. So just skip the friends part--that helps in other free-to-play games but not in this one. The designers probably were planning to do the whole friends thing but they quit working on the game before they got that far.

[Post New]by Mazsamem on Mar 20, 16 11:14 AM
Hello Nocturne. Regarding adding friends, it does fulfill the Mayor's request. I played AK for quite awhile about a year or so ago and then deleted the game. It kept shutting my overheating laptop down...still does, but I'm more patient these days. I didn't know that you can no longer trade with friends. I auctioned one item to fulfill a quest, but have no idea who the player was. Not that it matters. We're all here to get what we need to up our levels. IMO Awakening Kingdoms is fun as well as maddening. Which is what a fairly good free to play game usually is. See you around...not literally, but maybe you or I will run into the other at an auction down the line. And neither of us will even *know* it.

Friends Wanted

[Post New]by Mazsamem on Mar 20, 16 12:20 PM
BoiseDon wrote:I have sent out several requests but so far no response. I'm level 24 and would like some friends to share the experience with. My name is Schdo and my number is 3601 9966
Thank You
Hi Schdo. I figured out the problem by accidentally finding an AK Forum titled Re:Friend Codes. We have to type our FC's as ONE number. If we put them in as shown on our Skyward Citizen Identification with a break in the middle, the code becomes invalid and no requests go out. I sent you a friend request at 36019966 and it went through. I'm Memaree and my Code is 36019008 so add me by that number.

nyghtfn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nyghtfn on May 17, 16 10:28 PM
In response to Nocturne's post:

Adding friends actually will not make any difference. You cannot contact anyone, cannot send a message, nothing. You don't even get a list of who are your friends. You just get a "I want to be your friend" message, you accept, and the friend goes into the void never to be heard from again. You can't trade anything, can't give away things. So just skip the friends part--that helps in other free-to-play games but not in this one. The designers probably were planning to do the whole friends thing but they quit working on the game before they got that far.

Playing AK:

I can add friends, email friends, look at my friend list. I'm not sure why you can't. What level are you on? My friend code is: 309104. Leave out the space when adding friend codes. To email a specific friend, click on them in your friends list!

[Post New]by BlackCod on May 22, 16 9:59 AM
In response to Nocturne's post:

Playing AK:

I can add friends, email friends, look at my friend list. I'm not sure why you can't. What level are you on? My friend code is: 309104. Leave out the space when adding friend codes. To email a specific friend, click on them in your friends list!

I did not know how to add friends either. I just tried what nyghtfn suggested and just sent you invites to you and Nocturne. Hope you don't mind. My code is 35919463 My AK handle is: measdf

AM trying to find ways to make the pleasure of this game last. Maybe we can exchange materials through auctions. Some friends send money to other friends by buying items for 1,000,000 coins or whatever the currency is, I forget ;-)

Has anyone found the books for the SHrine room?

Edited on 05/22/2016 at 10:01:13 AM PST

[Post New]by Dragonfyre on Jun 18, 16 2:56 PM
Hi, I am auctioning off all my excess inventory, for only 1 or 2 coins, my friend code is 14868327. I am on level 73, and do not need the extra coins, nor inventory. Please send this to all your friends too.

Lady8star
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Lady8star on Jun 21, 16 3:19 PM
Hi Schodo my friend code is 359329455 and I am on level 49.

[Post New]by stormbell0 on Jun 27, 16 6:40 AM
Hi,
Wondering if anyone would let me add them to my friends list?
Mine is stormbell0 3561 9774 if you need to add someone to your list.
Thank you.

[Post New]by loraCatiN on Jun 28, 16 7:13 AM
Level 19 Daily player. AK # 3488 7802--Please feel free to add.

Go to: